Tango is a free mobile video communications service that allows you to connect with friends and family to conveniently capture and share life's every day moments. Tango lets you see a smile while you hear the laughter that goes with it; lets you see the twinkle in her eye that accompanies her words. With Tango, you capture life as it happens. Tango works on the PC, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Windows Phone 7 and all Android 2.1 or later phones and tablets over 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi, giving you the ultimate flexibility in how, where and with whom you communicate. Tango was designed for "mobile" so it's easy to use and fast to get started. So, why wait to Tango? The ultimate in convenience--Tango works on the PC, iPhone, iPod touch, Windows Phone 7 and hundreds of and Android phones and tablets, and 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi. Just go ahead and Tango. We find the people on Tango that you know--Using your contact list, Tango automatically finds the people you can Tango with--and you can invite anyone else by text or email. On Android phones you can even Tango directly from your address book. Easy to use, easy to get started--There's no log in or password, and creating an account takes just seconds. Tango works the same on every device so you don't need to learn anything new. And it was built for "mobile", making the experience simple and intuitive. Save money--Make free video calls and free phone calls to friends and family in the same town or around the world. Ideal for mobile--Conserves your battery, saves your mobile data plan, and is optimized for mobile networks such as 3G and 4G to give you the best calling experience--everywhere. It's just like being there--Tango's high quality video makes the experience as real as if it were face-to-face. Communicate in a way that fits the occasion--Easily switch from video to voice and back with just a tap. Use Tango on your phone, iPod touch, or tablet--your choice.?
Most computer users know how to uninstall program from Add or Remove Programs. Here are detailed Tango removal steps:
1. Press Ctrl +Alt + Delete together to open the task manager. Then click the "Processes" tab. Scroll down and highlight the Tango.exe file. Choose "End Process" to end its
2. Click "Start" on your computer screen. Then click the "Control Panel."
3. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon on the control panel window. Scroll and highlight "Tango" on the programs window.
4. Click "Remove" to begin the uninstall process. Click "Yes" to confirm your desire to uninstall Tango.
5. Click "Next" to continue the uninstall process. A status bar will show the percentage of the uninstalling. When it is complete, Tango will be uninstalled from your computer.
However, after you remove the game from your windows, the uninstallation is not completed. You need to remove remaining registry entries for Tango.
1. Remove the application registry keys from the registry, if they are available. Make a backup copy of the registry before you edit it.
Note: Log in to the computer as an Administrator to modify your registry.
2. Choose Start > Run, and type regedit in the Open textbox; click OK.
3. Navigate to one of the registry keys listed below and select it in the left panel; it appears in the registry editor as a folder.
4. Choose Edit > Delete. Click Yes in the Confirm Key Delete dialog box.
5. Repeat steps 1-3 as needed for any remaining registry entries.
6. Remove any registry entries associated with Tango.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
The standard uninstallation process erases the program, but leaves behind dome traces that clutter the registry, resulting in computer errors and slowdowns. Computer savvy people can be confident with a full removal of Tango. But novice users, that is too hard to perform the process. If you do not like to take a great deal of time to uninstall program manually, it is recommended that you choose the follow method to force remove unwanted Tango.
Force uninstall Tango in minutes
Help Uninstaller can completely remove unwanted programs for you. It will clean out all the stuff normally left behind. That saves you precious hard drive space. Besides, it can also clean other areas of your computer; permanently delete specific files and folders, and clean out Web tracks from your browser.
Help Uninstaller features
3 + Times faster than the Add/Remove Program
Bring you a quicker and happier uninstallation experience
Fast refer to the installation folder of the program Once you double click the program to uninstall in the program list, Help Uninstaller soon refers to the installation folder on hard drive to get rid of.
Quickly scans the details of the program It quickly uninstall the program with the original uninstall wizard of that program, and then quickly scan the left registry and files to completely uninstall.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
To download and install Help Uninstaller, please follow the instructions below.
The file will automatically popup over your PC screen.
When the File Download dialog box appears click the 'Save' button.
When the Save As dialog box appears choose a folder location and save the file to a location on your computer, for example, to your Desktop.
Wait for the file to download; then close all applications including the browser.
Double-click on the saved file icon to start the installation process.
Help Uninstaller Desktop Icon
Follow the descriptions within the installer to complete the installation. For more detailed instructions on this process please click here.
Notice: In case that you could not successfully install Help Uninstaller, please refer the FAQ for the solutions.
How to force uninstall Tango?
1. Equip your machine with Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select "Force Uninstall" and locate the folder path in this folder C:\Program Files\ Tango
4. Select its folder path and click Next. Help Uninstaller will scan the whole system to find out and delete all related registry entries.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish uninstalling the program completely.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software