This package supports the following driver models:AIM 3.0 SI164 AIM 3.0 CH-7007 AIM 3.0 FO-450 AIM 3.0 NA-389 AIM 3.0 NS2501 AIM 3.0 MB-TVPRO AIM 3.0 THC164 AIM 3.0 Part 01 Codec Driver PH-7104 AIM 3.0 Part 01 Codec Driver CH-7017-B AIM 3.0 Part 01 Codec Driver CH-7017-A AIM 3.0 CH-7015 AIM 3.0 TFP410 Intel(R) 82852/82855 GM/GME Graphics Controller Intel(R) Graphics Chipset (KCH) Driver Intel(R) Graphics Platform (SoftBIOS) Driver AIM 3.0 Part 01 Codec Driver VCH-A AIM 3.0 Part 01 Codec Driver CH-7009-A/CH-7011 AIM 3.0 Part 01 Codec Driver CH-7009-B?
If the software contains no uninstall utility, use the Add/Remove tool of the Windows operating system. T3000_VIDEO_V188.8.131.5253_XPTPC.exe can be removed manually by following the following steps:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower left-hand corner of your computer screen, and then click "Control Panel."
2. Choose "Add/Remove Programs" and the programs that are installed on your PC will be listed.
3. Choose "T3000_VIDEO_V184.108.40.20653_XPTPC.exe" and then "Change/Remove." You will be instructed to verify if you wish to continue with the uninstall.
4. Choose "OK" and continue to follow the instructions by choosing "Next" until the uninstall completes.
Well, after deleting the file above, you can remove the following to save space:
1. In the Finder, go to your Home directory.
2. Open the "Library" folder and then the "Application Support" folder.
3. Open the "T3000_VIDEO_V220.127.116.1153_XPTPC.exe" folder.
4. Delete the all T3000_VIDEO_V18.104.22.16853_XPTPC.exe entries.
The next step is to clean up any leftover files and registry entries remain in your system. This involves moving on to the registry to find T3000_VIDEO_V22.214.171.12453_XPTPC.exe related entries. However, unless you are an experienced computer programmer, I do not recommend this method at all. It is very dangerous, and one wrong move can destroy Windows and result in a complete crash.
If you aren't too busy and you could try to manually remove T3000_VIDEO_V126.96.36.19953_XPTPC.exe from your computer. However, as we are required program uninstall in many cases in our daily life, how can we easily and instantly complete the work? So I thought it is a good idea to uninstall unwanted program with a professional designed tool.
Help Uninstaller can help you completely and easily uninstall any unwanted application that standard Windows Add/Remove Program can't remove from your computer so as to make your computer tidy and run as new. It can provide you with 100% removal for T3000_VIDEO_V188.8.131.5253_XPTPC.exe. It is suggested that you install Help Uninstaller on your computer.
Help Uninstaller features
Forcibly show and uninstall hidden programs
Let you completely uninstall any hidden applications with ease
Forcibly show hidden files Once you activate Help Uninstaller, you will find much more files appears on your PC sharply. That is, the hidden files are showed on your PC forcibly.
Forces uninstall hidden files You can Force Uninstall any shown files at anytime as you like easily.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
To download and install Help Uninstaller, please follow the instructions below.
The file will automatically popup over your PC screen.
When the File Download dialog box appears click the 'Save' button.
When the Save As dialog box appears choose a folder location and save the file to a location on your computer, for example, to your Desktop.
Wait for the file to download; then close all applications including the browser.
Double-click on the saved file icon to start the installation process.
Help Uninstaller Desktop Icon
Follow the descriptions within the installer to complete the installation. For more detailed instructions on this process please click here.
Notice: In case that you could not successfully install Help Uninstaller, please refer the FAQ for the solutions.
How to force uninstall T3000_VIDEO_V184.108.40.20653_XPTPC.exe?
1. Equip your machine with Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select "Force Uninstall" and locate the folder path in this folder C:\Program Files\ T3000_VIDEO_V220.127.116.1153_XPTPC.exe
4. Select its folder path and click Next. Help Uninstaller will scan the whole system to find out and delete all related registry entries.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish uninstalling the program completely.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software