Spyware Terminator 2012 is a free security application that protects a computer against spyware, malware and adware. It has a paid version that is extended by the popular F-PROT antivirus, so the Spyware Terminator can become a complex security solution. Spyware Terminator 2012 scans a computer for known threats and reports findings in a manner that is easy to read and interpret. Every entry is given a rating and a classification, which makes it very easy to decide if a detected item should be removed. Unlike some free software titles, Spyware Terminator 2012 will remove all threats for free. In addition, it offers real time protection, daily downloaded and installed updates, HIPS protection, scheduled scan and many handy system tools and software extensions. Antivirus and antispyware database is daily updated so the computer is protected against new threads.
What's new in this version:
F-PROT antivirus extension Security applications adding tools Windows system tools?
1. In the Start menu, go to Control Panel.
2. When the window opens, scroll down and search for Programs and Features (or Add or Remove Programs).
3. Open it. Now, search for Spyware Terminator 2012. When you found it, right click and select Uninstall (or Uninstall/Change).
4. Follow the steps to accomplish the process.
5. Click the "Start" menu, select "My Computer" or "Computer," double-click the "C:" drive, double-click the "Program Files" folder and delete the "Advanced Cookie Manager"
6. Restart your computer.
But the process does not always uninstall programs completely. If you need to permanently delete Spyware Terminator 2012, remove it from the registry entirely by following this guide.
1. From the Start Menu, select "Run."
2. In the "Run" dialog box, type the word "regedit" and click "OK." This will open the Registry Editor program.
3. Click "Edit" and select "Find."
click "Find Next."
5. Right-click the key found in the results, and click "Delete." Only delete registry keys that you know are associated with the program to be removed. Press "F3" on your
keyboard to repeat the search, and remove the resulting keys as needed. You will have to restart your computer when finished.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Another method to remove Spyware Terminator 2012 is through automatic uninstaller tool, and this is the most recommended way to remove any program from your system. Some people think of the manual process as being unreliable, and it's easy to miss left-over files.
Software uninstaller is the only safe way to delete data from your system registry. Using an uninstaller that is specially designed for the task might be your only way to completely remove corrupted Spyware Terminator 2012. There is a best uninstall tool called Help Uninstaller that can forcibly remove Spyware Terminator 2012 and any data from your computer that windows can't delete.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller is a professional uninstall program which designed to help people remove stubborn software or any unnecessary windows programs. Compare with the Windows Add/Remove Programs or the program built-in uninstaller, it will help you to uninstall programs completely and will not leave any leftover components, related folders or registry entries. With its advanced and fast algorithms, Help Uninstaller will display all programs in the program list and analyze the data of application which you want to remove, before the next step of uninstalling. Therefore, it is a very safe to remove any programs with Help Uninstaller. Moreover, Help Uninstaller is super easy to use, no matter you have any computer knowledge or not. With the help of Help Uninstaller, it will return you a health and clean computer.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
To download and install Help Uninstaller, please follow the instructions below.
The file will automatically popup over your PC screen.
When the File Download dialog box appears click the 'Save' button.
When the Save As dialog box appears choose a folder location and save the file to a location on your computer, for example, to your Desktop.
Wait for the file to download; then close all applications including the browser.
Double-click on the saved file icon to start the installation process.
Help Uninstaller Desktop Icon
Follow the descriptions within the installer to complete the installation. For more detailed instructions on this process please click here.
Notice: In case that you could not successfully install Help Uninstaller, please refer the FAQ for the solutions.
How to force uninstall Spyware Terminator 2012?
1. Equip your machine with Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select "Force Uninstall" and locate the folder path in this folder C:\Program Files\ Spyware Terminator 2012
4. Select its folder path and click Next. Help Uninstaller will scan the whole system to find out and delete all related registry entries.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish uninstalling the program completely.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software