Click on the following links for the driver package readme info:
This package supports the following driver models:SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio
To uninstall SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio software, first you will need to exit out of the program itself. Tips to end all running SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio processes:
1. Press CTRL+ALT+DEL to open the Task Manager.
2. Click the Processes tab.
3. Individually select each of the SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio processes and click End Process. Click Yes when prompted.
4. Close Task Manager.
Tips on how to uninstall SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio
1. Go in the direction of "Start Menu" at the bottom part still left of your respective computer's screen.
2. Find and mouse on "Control Panel".
3. Discover the "Add or get purge of Programs" icon and double-click it.
4. Right here you are likely to see a whole number of software & software which might probably be set up within your computer. Discover and choose out the SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio and mouse on
5. Confirm that you uninstall SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio by clicking on "Remove".
How to clean up the unnecessary entries that left on your system? What you need to do is go into the system registry (Start -> Run -> type regedit and press enter). You need to
find two directories: HKEY_LOCAL_USER and HKEY_CURRENT_USER. These two directories will contain all the SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio data that needs to be eliminated.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
For a better and easier way to uninstall SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio, it is recommended to use an effective uninstaller tool. The best uninstaller program is the tool that's able to get rid of the programs you have on your computer in the most effective & reliable way possible. We've found that there are actually a lot of pieces of software out on the Internet which claim to be good at uninstalling software from your PC, but we've found that only one tool is able to clean out the programs you may have on your system in the most effective way possible. That tool is one called "Help Uninstaller".
Help Uninstaller key features
Show details about currently installed applications.
Check details of a certain program installed in your computer to decide whether to uninstall it or not.
Easy to use and provide different ways of application view to accord with your use habit: by Icons, by List, by Details
Forcibly display and remove hidden applications installed without your permission on your PC.
Fast scan the folder where the application to uninstall is installed.
Remove programs that can not be removed by "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel applet.
Forcibly uninstall any corrupted or half installed programs.
Completely clean up the empty / corrupted registry information so that you can install a new version.
Protect your Windows registry from empty / corrupted errors and improve your PC performance.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
The automatic removal method is the most ideal way to uninstall SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio once and for all. It can not only uninstall programs and all the left-over files, but also help to cleanse any remaining files that would still stay on your system.
How to force uninstall SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio?
1. Equip your machine with Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select "Force Uninstall" and locate the folder path in this folder C:\Program Files\ SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio
4. Select its folder path and click Next. Help Uninstaller will scan the whole system to find out and delete all related registry entries.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish uninstalling the program completely.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software