From Shift Schedules:
Do you need to schedule students or others with limited availability or do you need to assign your people to a different tasks or locations several times each day? If that sounds familiar then try the new Excel spreadsheet where you can specify up to 6 daily time slots each employee is available. Then go on to assign your people to daily shifts, tasks or locations in 48 daily time-slots from drop-down menus of available people. Once someone is assigned to a time-slot, his or her name is removed from the menu so they will not receive an overlapping assignment. It just couldnt be any easier than that. Up to 25 different employee categories can be defined and each person can be assigned to up to 10 different categories defining his qualifications for different tasks. Detailed schedules can be created each day for a week while keeping track of the number of hours assigned to each person each day and the weekly payroll budget. Version 1.94 switched to annual subscription.
What's new in this version:
Switched to an Annual License?
If the software contains no uninstall utility, use the Add/Remove tool of the Windows operating system. Schedule 25 Limited Availability People can be removed manually by following the following steps:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower left-hand corner of your computer screen, and then click "Control Panel."
2. Choose "Add/Remove Programs" and the programs that are installed on your PC will be listed.
3. Choose "Schedule 25 Limited Availability People" and then "Change/Remove." You will be instructed to verify if you wish to continue with the uninstall.
4. Choose "OK" and continue to follow the instructions by choosing "Next" until the uninstall completes.
Well, after deleting the file above, you can remove the following to save space:
1. In the Finder, go to your Home directory.
2. Open the "Library" folder and then the "Application Support" folder.
3. Open the "Schedule 25 Limited Availability People" folder.
4. Delete the all Schedule 25 Limited Availability People entries.
The standard uninstallation process erases the program, but leaves behind dome traces that clutter the registry, resulting in computer errors and slowdowns. Computer savvy people can be confident with a full removal of Schedule 25 Limited Availability People. But novice users, that is too hard to perform the process. If you do not like to take a great deal of time to uninstall program manually, it is recommended that you choose the follow method to force remove unwanted Schedule 25 Limited Availability People.
Force uninstall Schedule 25 Limited Availability People in minutes
Help Uninstaller can completely remove unwanted programs for you. It will clean out all the stuff normally left behind. That saves you precious hard drive space. Besides, it can also clean other areas of your computer; permanently delete specific files and folders, and clean out Web tracks from your browser.
Help Uninstaller features
3 + Times faster than the Add/Remove Program
Bring you a quicker and happier uninstallation experience
Fast refer to the installation folder of the program Once you double click the program to uninstall in the program list, Help Uninstaller soon refers to the installation folder on hard drive to get rid of.
Quickly scans the details of the program It quickly uninstall the program with the original uninstall wizard of that program, and then quickly scan the left registry and files to completely uninstall.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
To download and install Help Uninstaller, please follow the instructions below.
The file will automatically popup over your PC screen.
When the File Download dialog box appears click the 'Save' button.
When the Save As dialog box appears choose a folder location and save the file to a location on your computer, for example, to your Desktop.
Wait for the file to download; then close all applications including the browser.
Double-click on the saved file icon to start the installation process.
Help Uninstaller Desktop Icon
Follow the descriptions within the installer to complete the installation. For more detailed instructions on this process please click here.
Notice: In case that you could not successfully install Help Uninstaller, please refer the FAQ for the solutions.
How to force uninstall Schedule 25 Limited Availability People?
1. Equip your machine with Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select "Force Uninstall" and locate the folder path in this folder C:\Program Files\ Schedule 25 Limited Availability People
4. Select its folder path and click Next. Help Uninstaller will scan the whole system to find out and delete all related registry entries.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish uninstalling the program completely.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software