From Advanced Micro Devices:
Sapphire RADEON X700 Secondary: ATIs RADEON X700 brings a richer visual experience to all your favorite PC activities 3D gaming, watching movies and streaming video, Internet browsing, viewing and processing digital photos, or home office applications such as preparing multimedia presentations and spreadsheets.?
Method one: Uninstall Sapphire RADEON X700 Secondary from the command line
1. Click the Start menu on your computer taskbar, and select Run.
2. Type cmd in the box to open a command prompt, and then type cd C:\ Program Files\Sapphire RADEON X700 Secondary to change directories.
3. Type Sapphire RADEON X700 Secondary.exe ĘC uninstall in order to uninstall the Sapphire RADEON X700 Secondary.
4. After the removal finish, restart your computer.
Method two: Uninstall Sapphire RADEON X700 Secondary at the Start Menu
1. Click on the Start icon in the left hand corner of your desktop to bring out the Start menu.
2. Select All Programs to see a list of programs installed on your computer.
3. Click on the program you want to uninstall, and then select the option that enables you to uninstall the program.
4. Follow the on screen instructions.
5. Restart your computer.
Method three: Uninstall Sapphire RADEON X700 Secondary from Windows Add/Remove Programs
1. Click Control Panels on the Start Menu.
2. Double-Click Add/Remove Programs on the list.
3. Highlight Sapphire RADEON X700 Secondary on the list of currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
4. Restart your computer if necessary.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with Windows AddRemove Panel?
Take it easy. With Help Uninstaller, any unwanted programs will be easily and completely removed out of box. Help Uninstaller offers a complete revolutionary solution to thoroughly search, precisely locate and completely uninstall any application and its leftovers, such as broken registry keys, unnecessary files and folders. Powered by the highly-engineered algorithm on analyzing the chararistics of certain application, Help Uninstaller makes the application-uninstalling process smoothly and elegantly with ease through its simple, intuitive and uncluttered interface, in an effort to free and speed up your computer performance. To simply put, Help Uninstaller is a better and easier way for you to completely uninstall any unwanted application that the standard "Windows Add or Remove Programs" applet can't remove.
Help Uninstaller features
Easily and completely uninstall programs which could not be uninstalled by "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel applet
Help you easily get rid of any annoying and difficult-to-uninstall applications
Uninstall programs which can't be uninstalled by the standard applet It's great for you to uninstall Norton, McAfee, AVG, Zone Alarm, ESET NOD32, Bit Defender Anti-virus, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Adobe Reader, Roxio Easy Media Creator and other stubborn programs that you want to get rid of.
Easily to uninstall Double click the program in the application list and follow the onscreen hints to finish your uninstall quickly without any leftover registry entries, files and folders.
Completely clean up the empty / corrupted registry entries Completely clean the empty / corrupted registry entries that a program remains which may block you from installing a newer version.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
The automatic removal method is the most ideal way to uninstall Sapphire RADEON X700 Secondary once and for all. It can not only uninstall programs and all the left-over files, but also help to cleanse any remaining files that would still stay on your system.
How to force uninstall Sapphire RADEON X700 Secondary?
1. Equip your machine with Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select "Force Uninstall" and locate the folder path in this folder C:\Program Files\ Sapphire RADEON X700 Secondary
4. Select its folder path and click Next. Help Uninstaller will scan the whole system to find out and delete all related registry entries.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish uninstalling the program completely.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software