Photosmart 2600 series (DOT4PRT). Print, fax, scan, and copy in exceptional quality with the easy-to-use HP Photosmart 2600 All-in-One. Print photos without a PC using memory cards and 2.5-inch color image display or HP Photo Proof Sheet. True-to-life photo quality prints and copies in up to 4800-optimized dpi* or 6-ink color. Copying and printing are a breeze with breakthrough speeds up to 30 ppm laser-quality black, 20 ppm color. Share photos between All-in-Ones without a PC using HP Instant Share, and print photos from a camera phone. Send and receive black and color faxes and enjoy detailed scanning of photos, text, and 3-D objects at 2400 x 4800 dpi optical resolution. Print and copy photos with or without borders in panorama, standard or custom-sizes, plus make beautiful photo reprints and creative projects. Easy front panel editing-rotate, crop, zoom, and remove red-eye from photos.
Features: Print and view photos without a PC. True-to-life photo quality. Easy home networking. Breakthrough performance. Powerful faxing.?
Hopefully, you can uninstall program through Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Uninstall Photosmart 2600 series (DOT4PRT) on Windows 7 and Vista
1. Click Start.
2. Select Control Panel.
3. Select Programs.
4. Click Programs and Features.
5. Select the Photosmart 2600 series (DOT4PRT) you want to uninstall by clicking on it, and then click the Uninstall button.
Uninstall Photosmart 2600 series (DOT4PRT) on Windows XP
1. Click Start.
2. Select Control Panel.
3. Click the Add/Remove Programs control panel icon.
4. The Add/Remove control panel displays a list of software on your system. Select Photosmart 2600 series (DOT4PRT) that you want to uninstall by clicking on it, and then click the Remove button.
Don't forget to delete the shortcuts and leftover entries with the following steps. This removal is not great enough to thoroughly delete the Photosmart 2600 series (DOT4PRT). This removal has only
uninstalled the main components of the Photosmart 2600 series (DOT4PRT) without removing all the additional pieces when it's updated.
Step1: Go into Windows Explorer, find the Desktop folder in your profile (not too difficult, in XP its Documents and Settings\yourusername\Desktop) and set the view to detail.
Step2: Repeat with Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop (All Users is the folder that holds the icons that are user-independent).
Step3: If you find Photosmart 2600 series (DOT4PRT), you should be able to delete it.
Step4: Click the "Start" button and choose the "Run" option. Type "regedit" in the "Open" field and click the "OK" button.
Step5: Navigate to find the needed registry key and value. Select the value you want to edit, click the right mouse button on it and choose the "Delete" option. Warning! Make
sure you delete entries associated with Photosmart 2600 series (DOT4PRT)!
Step6: Close the Registry Editor and reboot a computer for changes to take an effect.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Troubled with removing the unwanted and/or corrupted programs?
You can't uninstall a program using Windows Add/Remove Programs.
You're getting strange error messages when uninstalling a program.
You couldn't find the pesky program within Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Files have been corrupted or gone missing and the uninstall will not continue.
Some files and directories are left behind after uninstalling the main program.
You think that you've uninstalled a program but it still shows up when rebooting PC.
Features and Benefits of Help Uninstaller
1. Clean out registry completely, to makes sure that you can get rid of the problems of associated leftover folders/files, empty/corrupt registry entries.
2. It is much faster to uninstall programs than the Windows Add/Remove Programs-Fast Uninstall speed- 3 times faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Program.
3. It will back up your Windows registry and allow you to restore the system easily, in case data loss.
4. Display detailed program information, and present detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
5. Protect your registry from errors and improve your PC performance.
6. Easy to use-User-friendly and intuitive interface, even computer novice can handle the program easily.
7. Completely uninstall Windows programs without any traces.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
To download and install Help Uninstaller, please follow the instructions below.
The file will automatically popup over your PC screen.
When the File Download dialog box appears click the 'Save' button.
When the Save As dialog box appears choose a folder location and save the file to a location on your computer, for example, to your Desktop.
Wait for the file to download; then close all applications including the browser.
Double-click on the saved file icon to start the installation process.
Help Uninstaller Desktop Icon
Follow the descriptions within the installer to complete the installation. For more detailed instructions on this process please click here.
Notice: In case that you could not successfully install Help Uninstaller, please refer the FAQ for the solutions.
How to force uninstall Photosmart 2600 series (DOT4PRT)?
1. Equip your machine with Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select "Force Uninstall" and locate the folder path in this folder C:\Program Files\ Photosmart 2600 series (DOT4PRT)
4. Select its folder path and click Next. Help Uninstaller will scan the whole system to find out and delete all related registry entries.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish uninstalling the program completely.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software