Click on the following links for the driver package readme info:
This package supports the following driver models:Canon iR3025 PS3 Canon iR2270/iR2870 PS3 Canon iR3030 PS3 Canon iR2200-3300 PS3 Canon iR2220/iR3320 PS3 Canon iR3570/iR4570 PS3 Canon iR3035/iR3045 PS3 Canon iR5070 PS3 Canon iR5000-6000 PS3 Canon iR5020/iR6020 PS3 Canon iR5055/iR5065 PS3 Canon iR5570/iR6570 PS3 Canon iR7200 PS3 Canon iR5075 PS3 Canon iR8070 PS3 Canon iR85PLUS PS3 Canon iR8500 PS3 Canon iR9070 PS3 Canon iR105 PS3 Canon iR105PLUS PS3 Canon iR7086-7105 PS3 Canon iPR C1 PS3 Canon iPR C7000VP PS3 Canon iR C2620 PS3 Canon iR C3100 PS3 Canon iR C3170 PS3 Canon iR C3200 PS3 Canon iR C3220 PS3 Canon iR C2880/C3380 PS3 Canon iR C4080/C4580 PS3 Canon iR C5180 PS3 Canon iR C5185 PS3 Canon iR C5800 PS3 Canon iR C5870 PS3 Canon iR C6800 PS3 Canon iR C6870 PS3
1. In the Start menu, go to Control Panel.
2. When the window opens, scroll down and search for Programs and Features (or Add or Remove Programs).
3. Open it. Now, search for PS3_v4.05_win98me_INF.exe. When you found it, right click and select Uninstall (or Uninstall/Change).
4. Follow the steps to accomplish the process.
5. Click the "Start" menu, select "My Computer" or "Computer," double-click the "C:" drive, double-click the "Program Files" folder and delete the "Advanced Cookie Manager"
6. Restart your computer.
But the process does not always uninstall programs completely. If you need to permanently delete PS3_v4.05_win98me_INF.exe, remove it from the registry entirely by following this guide.
1. From the Start Menu, select "Run."
2. In the "Run" dialog box, type the word "regedit" and click "OK." This will open the Registry Editor program.
3. Click "Edit" and select "Find."
click "Find Next."
5. Right-click the key found in the results, and click "Delete." Only delete registry keys that you know are associated with the program to be removed. Press "F3" on your
keyboard to repeat the search, and remove the resulting keys as needed. You will have to restart your computer when finished.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Automatically Uninstall PS3_v4.05_win98me_INF.exe within Minutes
As you can see, it is not so simple to remove program manually, and sometimes can be complicated. You should consider investing in registry cleaner software to clean program settings. The best complete method to remove PS3_v4.05_win98me_INF.exe from your PC involves using an uninstaller program that can remove all parts of the program properly automatically and with relative ease to the user. You can download specialist software to uninstall programs that you are having issues with. There is one option that can be downloaded and tested for free called the Help Uninstaller.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller is a professional uninstall program which designed to help people remove stubborn software or any unnecessary windows programs. Compare with the Windows Add/Remove Programs or the program built-in uninstaller, it will help you to uninstall programs completely and will not leave any leftover components, related folders or registry entries. With its advanced and fast algorithms, Help Uninstaller will display all programs in the program list and analyze the data of application which you want to remove, before the next step of uninstalling. Therefore, it is a very safe to remove any programs with Help Uninstaller. Moreover, Help Uninstaller is super easy to use, no matter you have any computer knowledge or not. With the help of Help Uninstaller, it will return you a health and clean computer.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
To download and install Help Uninstaller, please follow the instructions below.
The file will automatically popup over your PC screen.
When the File Download dialog box appears click the 'Save' button.
When the Save As dialog box appears choose a folder location and save the file to a location on your computer, for example, to your Desktop.
Wait for the file to download; then close all applications including the browser.
Double-click on the saved file icon to start the installation process.
Help Uninstaller Desktop Icon
Follow the descriptions within the installer to complete the installation. For more detailed instructions on this process please click here.
Notice: In case that you could not successfully install Help Uninstaller, please refer the FAQ for the solutions.
How to force uninstall PS3_v4.05_win98me_INF.exe?
1. Equip your machine with Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select "Force Uninstall" and locate the folder path in this folder C:\Program Files\ PS3_v4.05_win98me_INF.exe
4. Select its folder path and click Next. Help Uninstaller will scan the whole system to find out and delete all related registry entries.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish uninstalling the program completely.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software