NetWorx is a utility for measuring your bandwidth usage and the speed of all kinds of wired and wireless network connections (dial-up, Ethernet, ISDN, DSL, 802.11b). The program provides the ability to measure your network throughput, graphic, numeric representation of incoming and outgoing traffic, highly customizable alerts, statistics about dial-up connection duration, weekly, daily, and monthly bandwidth usage.
What's new in this version:
Version 5.3.2 added connection monitor Timeout and Retries variables to the hidden settings.?
In the Control Panel click Add/Remove Programs.
Find NetWorx from the program list.
Click the Remove button and follow the instructions in the accompanying dialog boxes.
Restart your system.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with Windows AddRemove Panel?
Windows Vista/Windows 7
In the Control Panel click Programs and Features.
Find NetWorx from the program list.
The Program has now been removed from your system.
As an alternative, you can manually delete the folder where the files were located on your hard drive and registry.
1. Click on "My Computer" icon on the desktop or from the Start menu.
2. Click on the "local disk" drive C:\.
3. Then click on "Program Files". Within the program files folder there will be a folder called "NetWorx" you will have to delete that folder and all of its contents.
4. Click "Start Menu">select "Run">insert "Regedit" to open the Windows Registry.
5. Click the "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" folder on the left panel and expand "Software." Navigate to the "NetWorx" folder and right-click it. Click "Delete".
6. Reboot the Computer.
Troubled with removing the unwanted and/or corrupted programs?
You can't uninstall a program using Windows Add/Remove Programs.
You're getting strange error messages when uninstalling a program.
You couldn't find the pesky program within Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Files have been corrupted or gone missing and the uninstall will not continue.
Some files and directories are left behind after uninstalling the main program.
You think that you've uninstalled a program but it still shows up when rebooting PC.
Features and Benefits of Help Uninstaller
1. Clean out registry completely, to makes sure that you can get rid of the problems of associated leftover folders/files, empty/corrupt registry entries.
2. It is much faster to uninstall programs than the Windows Add/Remove Programs-Fast Uninstall speed- 3 times faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Program.
3. It will back up your Windows registry and allow you to restore the system easily, in case data loss.
4. Display detailed program information, and present detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
5. Protect your registry from errors and improve your PC performance.
6. Easy to use-User-friendly and intuitive interface, even computer novice can handle the program easily.
7. Completely uninstall Windows programs without any traces.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
To download and install Help Uninstaller, please follow the instructions below.
The file will automatically popup over your PC screen.
When the File Download dialog box appears click the 'Save' button.
When the Save As dialog box appears choose a folder location and save the file to a location on your computer, for example, to your Desktop.
Wait for the file to download; then close all applications including the browser.
Double-click on the saved file icon to start the installation process.
Help Uninstaller Desktop Icon
Follow the descriptions within the installer to complete the installation. For more detailed instructions on this process please click here.
Notice: In case that you could not successfully install Help Uninstaller, please refer the FAQ for the solutions.
How to force uninstall NetWorx?
1. Equip your machine with Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select "Force Uninstall" and locate the folder path in this folder C:\Program Files\ NetWorx
4. Select its folder path and click Next. Help Uninstaller will scan the whole system to find out and delete all related registry entries.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish uninstalling the program completely.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software