Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional is an integrated environment that simplifies the basic tasks of creating, debugging and deploying applications. Let Visual Studio 2010 Professional unleash your imagination and easily deliver your ideas.?
1. Click Control Panels on the Start Menu.
2. Double-Click Add/Remove Programs on the list.
3. Highlight Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional on the list of currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
4. Restart your computer if necessary.
To attempt to remove Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional, follow the steps below:
Step One: Click the "Search" box and type "Programs and Features" in the provided field.
Step Two: Click the magnifying glass icon or "Go" button to search.
Step Three: Double-click "Programs and Features" in the list of results.
Step Four: Locate and click the Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional option in the window, and click the "Uninstall" button that appears.
Step Five: Follow the instructions to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional.
If you want to permanently delete the whole Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional from your system, here are extra optional steps:
1. Open My Computer, double-click on Drive C.
2. Double-click on Program Files.
3. Look for any Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional folders that remain. Right-click on them and choose Delete. Also look in the Program Files\ for the Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional folder and delete it.
4. Close My Computer and other fold.
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
Another method to remove Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional is through automatic uninstaller tool, and this is the most recommended way to remove any program from your system. Some people think of the manual process as being unreliable, and it's easy to miss left-over files.
Software uninstaller is the only safe way to delete data from your system registry. Using an uninstaller that is specially designed for the task might be your only way to completely remove corrupted Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional. There is a best uninstall tool called Help Uninstaller that can forcibly remove Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional and any data from your computer that windows can't delete.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller is a professional uninstall program which designed to help people remove stubborn software or any unnecessary windows programs. Compare with the Windows Add/Remove Programs or the program built-in uninstaller, it will help you to uninstall programs completely and will not leave any leftover components, related folders or registry entries. With its advanced and fast algorithms, Help Uninstaller will display all programs in the program list and analyze the data of application which you want to remove, before the next step of uninstalling. Therefore, it is a very safe to remove any programs with Help Uninstaller. Moreover, Help Uninstaller is super easy to use, no matter you have any computer knowledge or not. With the help of Help Uninstaller, it will return you a health and clean computer.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
To download and install Help Uninstaller, please follow the instructions below.
The file will automatically popup over your PC screen.
When the File Download dialog box appears click the 'Save' button.
When the Save As dialog box appears choose a folder location and save the file to a location on your computer, for example, to your Desktop.
Wait for the file to download; then close all applications including the browser.
Double-click on the saved file icon to start the installation process.
Help Uninstaller Desktop Icon
Follow the descriptions within the installer to complete the installation. For more detailed instructions on this process please click here.
Notice: In case that you could not successfully install Help Uninstaller, please refer the FAQ for the solutions.
How to force uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional?
1. Equip your machine with Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select "Force Uninstall" and locate the folder path in this folder C:\Program Files\ Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional
4. Select its folder path and click Next. Help Uninstaller will scan the whole system to find out and delete all related registry entries.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish uninstalling the program completely.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software