Microsoft Outlook provides a single, integrated solution for organizing and managing your digital communication tools such as e-mail and instant messaging, along with all your day-to-day information--from calendars and contacts to task lists and notes. Outlook controls the deluge of e-mail, appointments, and contacts, helping you manage your time and tasks more effectively, while making it easier to synthesize information and share it with others.?
First step, remove Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 from the list of installed programs.
1. Exit the program by right clicking its icon on the Taskbar.
2. Click Start menu and then Control Panel.
3. Double click Add/ Remove Programs and navigate Microsoft Office Outlook 2007.
4. Click Remove to uninstall it.
Second step, delete the entries created by Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 in the registry.
For computer novices who are experienceless, you'd better do the performance under Safe Mode. Restart your computer in Safe Mode by repeatedly pressing the F8 key during startup
until the advanced options are displayed. Select Safe Mode and press ENTER.
1. Click Start and choose Run in the menu.
2. Type regedit and hit Enter.
3. On the left side is the registry settings tree, use it to go to
4. Look through each of them until you find one that has the key DisplayName (on the right) with name Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 in it.
Notice the key UninstallString ĘC this key points to the uninstall program, and the log file usually resides in the same folder as that program.
5. Delete the key in which you've found the DisplayName key with the value equal to Microsoft Office Outlook 2007.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Troubled with removing the unwanted and/or corrupted programs?
You can't uninstall a program using Windows Add/Remove Programs.
You're getting strange error messages when uninstalling a program.
You couldn't find the pesky program within Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Files have been corrupted or gone missing and the uninstall will not continue.
Some files and directories are left behind after uninstalling the main program.
You think that you've uninstalled a program but it still shows up when rebooting PC.
Features and Benefits of Help Uninstaller
1. Clean out registry completely, to makes sure that you can get rid of the problems of associated leftover folders/files, empty/corrupt registry entries.
2. It is much faster to uninstall programs than the Windows Add/Remove Programs-Fast Uninstall speed- 3 times faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Program.
3. It will back up your Windows registry and allow you to restore the system easily, in case data loss.
4. Display detailed program information, and present detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
5. Protect your registry from errors and improve your PC performance.
6. Easy to use-User-friendly and intuitive interface, even computer novice can handle the program easily.
7. Completely uninstall Windows programs without any traces.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
To download and install Help Uninstaller, please follow the instructions below.
The file will automatically popup over your PC screen.
When the File Download dialog box appears click the 'Save' button.
When the Save As dialog box appears choose a folder location and save the file to a location on your computer, for example, to your Desktop.
Wait for the file to download; then close all applications including the browser.
Double-click on the saved file icon to start the installation process.
Help Uninstaller Desktop Icon
Follow the descriptions within the installer to complete the installation. For more detailed instructions on this process please click here.
Notice: In case that you could not successfully install Help Uninstaller, please refer the FAQ for the solutions.
How to force uninstall Microsoft Office Outlook 2007?
1. Equip your machine with Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select "Force Uninstall" and locate the folder path in this folder C:\Program Files\ Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
4. Select its folder path and click Next. Help Uninstaller will scan the whole system to find out and delete all related registry entries.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish uninstalling the program completely.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software