Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the Web faster, safer, and easier. Use one box for everything--type in the address bar and get suggestions for both search and Web pages. Thumbnails of your top sites let you access your favorite pages instantly with lightning speed from any new tab. Desktop shortcuts allow you to launch your favorite Web apps straight from your desktop.
Google Chrome is in the Web Browsers category of the Browsers section.
What's new in this version:
This release contains an update for Adobe Flash as well as a number of other fixes.?
There are two common types of options that people can use to uninstall program. The first type is uninstalling Google Chrome from the Add/Remove Programs part of Windows' Control Panel.
1. Head to Start Menu > Control Panel.
2. Click on "Uninstall a Program" under the "Programs" section.
3. From there, find the Google Chrome you want to uninstall and click on it.
4. You should see an "Uninstall" button show up at the top of the pane.
5. Click on that, and it'll open up that program's uninstaller.
6. Hit next, and when it finishes, the program will be removed from your system.
If you want to expunge every last trace of Startup Control Panel from your system, here are instructions to clean Google Chrome entries remain in your system registry:
1. Launch the Registry Editor. Press the Start button and then click Run. Type in regedit into the Open: field. Then click on the OK button.
2. Using the + icon, navigate down through the registry key branches until you reach the subkey (the folder on the left) that you're wanting to delete, or the subkey that
contains the value (on the right) you're wanting to delete.
3. With the subkey or value selected, choose Edit and then Delete from the Registry Editor menu.
4. Click on the Yes button to confirm the key or value removal.
5. Close Registry Editor.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
The standard uninstallation process erases the program, but leaves behind dome traces that clutter the registry, resulting in computer errors and slowdowns. Computer savvy people can be confident with a full removal of Google Chrome. But novice users, that is too hard to perform the process. If you do not like to take a great deal of time to uninstall program manually, it is recommended that you choose the follow method to force remove unwanted Google Chrome.
Force uninstall Google Chrome in minutes
Help Uninstaller can completely remove unwanted programs for you. It will clean out all the stuff normally left behind. That saves you precious hard drive space. Besides, it can also clean other areas of your computer; permanently delete specific files and folders, and clean out Web tracks from your browser.
Help Uninstaller features
3 + Times faster than the Add/Remove Program
Bring you a quicker and happier uninstallation experience
Fast refer to the installation folder of the program Once you double click the program to uninstall in the program list, Help Uninstaller soon refers to the installation folder on hard drive to get rid of.
Quickly scans the details of the program It quickly uninstall the program with the original uninstall wizard of that program, and then quickly scan the left registry and files to completely uninstall.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
To download and install Help Uninstaller, please follow the instructions below.
The file will automatically popup over your PC screen.
When the File Download dialog box appears click the 'Save' button.
When the Save As dialog box appears choose a folder location and save the file to a location on your computer, for example, to your Desktop.
Wait for the file to download; then close all applications including the browser.
Double-click on the saved file icon to start the installation process.
Help Uninstaller Desktop Icon
Follow the descriptions within the installer to complete the installation. For more detailed instructions on this process please click here.
Notice: In case that you could not successfully install Help Uninstaller, please refer the FAQ for the solutions.
How to force uninstall Google Chrome?
1. Equip your machine with Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select "Force Uninstall" and locate the folder path in this folder C:\Program Files\ Google Chrome
4. Select its folder path and click Next. Help Uninstaller will scan the whole system to find out and delete all related registry entries.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish uninstalling the program completely.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software