From Free Resume Builder:
With Free Resume Builder, start creating your new resume just seconds after the installation itself is complete. No more worrying about free resume templates, resume formats, or building off of other sample resumes. Free Resume Builder does it all. What you'll love about this resume builder is that it takes you by the hand through a 7- step process to create the perfect resume. All you need to do is to fill in the blanks with your personal information, academic qualifications, job goals and then simply click the button for "Compile PDF" or "Compile DocX" and you're done. What you get in the end is a perfectly formatted and detailed resume, which you can be pretty sure is going to make a great impression on whoever reads it. Download now and easily build a resume.
What's new in this version:
Version 1.0 is a bug fixing release.?
1) First, go to the "Start Menu" on the bottom left of your computer's screen.
2) Find and click on "Control Panel" icon/name.
3) Find the "Add or Remove Programs" icon and double-click it.
4) Here you'll see listed all of programs & applications that can be found on your computer. Find and select the Free Resume Builder, and then click "Uninstall".
(This may take a while for the ¡®list to be populated'. A few minutes tops, depending on how many programs that you have installed on your hard drive).
5) You will then need to confirm that you want to uninstall the program by clicking on "Remove".
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with Windows AddRemove Panel?
When you uninstall different software, temporary files and files not deleted in the process of uninstallation often remain on the hard disk. They take up disk space and increase
disk access times. So completely delete these files that are no longer used:
1). Open My Computer, double-click on Drive C.
2). Double-click on Program Files.
3). Look for any Free Resume Builder folders that remain. Right-click on them and choose Delete. Also look in the Program Files\Common Files for the Storage Device Viewer folder and delete it.
4). Close My Computer and other folders.
Troubled with removing the unwanted and/or corrupted programs?
You can't uninstall a program using Windows Add/Remove Programs.
You're getting strange error messages when uninstalling a program.
You couldn't find the pesky program within Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Files have been corrupted or gone missing and the uninstall will not continue.
Some files and directories are left behind after uninstalling the main program.
You think that you've uninstalled a program but it still shows up when rebooting PC.
Features and Benefits of Help Uninstaller
1. Clean out registry completely, to makes sure that you can get rid of the problems of associated leftover folders/files, empty/corrupt registry entries.
2. It is much faster to uninstall programs than the Windows Add/Remove Programs-Fast Uninstall speed- 3 times faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Program.
3. It will back up your Windows registry and allow you to restore the system easily, in case data loss.
4. Display detailed program information, and present detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
5. Protect your registry from errors and improve your PC performance.
6. Easy to use-User-friendly and intuitive interface, even computer novice can handle the program easily.
7. Completely uninstall Windows programs without any traces.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
To download and install Help Uninstaller, please follow the instructions below.
The file will automatically popup over your PC screen.
When the File Download dialog box appears click the 'Save' button.
When the Save As dialog box appears choose a folder location and save the file to a location on your computer, for example, to your Desktop.
Wait for the file to download; then close all applications including the browser.
Double-click on the saved file icon to start the installation process.
Help Uninstaller Desktop Icon
Follow the descriptions within the installer to complete the installation. For more detailed instructions on this process please click here.
Notice: In case that you could not successfully install Help Uninstaller, please refer the FAQ for the solutions.
How to force uninstall Free Resume Builder?
1. Equip your machine with Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select "Force Uninstall" and locate the folder path in this folder C:\Program Files\ Free Resume Builder
4. Select its folder path and click Next. Help Uninstaller will scan the whole system to find out and delete all related registry entries.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish uninstalling the program completely.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software