From Free PDF Solutions:
If you're looking for a free and easy way to convert any images that you have into PDF files then you'll be glad to hear that you can now download "Free JPG to PDF" right now. This neat piece of software allows you to convert JPG/JPEG, BMP, PNG and TIFF image files into PDF files with just a few clicks of a button. This means that instead of having to manually convert text and images to a Word document and then convert it into a PDF this program does all this hard work for you. Then if you have multiple JPEG or raster images this program can convert all of them into a single PDF file when running in batch mode. This program can help you convert either a handful or even a couple of thousand images in any one folder into a PDF which could potentially save you hundreds of hours of manual work trying to do this yourself. You even have the option of being able to set the PDF metadata during the conversion process and you can also view your completed PDF files as thumbnails once you're done. When it comes to a piece of freeware that can convert images to PDF you can't really go wrong with "Free JPG to PDF" and the great results that it produces.
What's new in this version:
Version 1.0 is a bug fixing release.?
1. In the Start menu, go to Control Panel.
2. When the window opens, scroll down and search for Programs and Features (or Add or Remove Programs).
3. Open it. Now, search for Free JPG to PDF Converter. When you found it, right click and select Uninstall (or Uninstall/Change).
4. Follow the steps to accomplish the process.
5. Click the "Start" menu, select "My Computer" or "Computer," double-click the "C:" drive, double-click the "Program Files" folder and delete the "Advanced Cookie Manager"
6. Restart your computer.
But the process does not always uninstall programs completely. If you need to permanently delete Free JPG to PDF Converter, remove it from the registry entirely by following this guide.
1. From the Start Menu, select "Run."
2. In the "Run" dialog box, type the word "regedit" and click "OK." This will open the Registry Editor program.
3. Click "Edit" and select "Find."
click "Find Next."
5. Right-click the key found in the results, and click "Delete." Only delete registry keys that you know are associated with the program to be removed. Press "F3" on your
keyboard to repeat the search, and remove the resulting keys as needed. You will have to restart your computer when finished.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
The next step is to clean up any leftover files and registry entries remain in your system. This involves moving on to the registry to find Free JPG to PDF Converter related entries. However, unless you are an experienced computer programmer, I do not recommend this method at all. It is very dangerous, and one wrong move can destroy Windows and result in a complete crash.
If you aren't too busy and you could try to manually remove Free JPG to PDF Converter from your computer. However, as we are required program uninstall in many cases in our daily life, how can we easily and instantly complete the work? So I thought it is a good idea to uninstall unwanted program with a professional designed tool.
Help Uninstaller can help you completely and easily uninstall any unwanted application that standard Windows Add/Remove Program can't remove from your computer so as to make your computer tidy and run as new. It can provide you with 100% removal for Free JPG to PDF Converter. It is suggested that you install Help Uninstaller on your computer.
Help Uninstaller features
Forcibly show and uninstall hidden programs
Let you completely uninstall any hidden applications with ease
Forcibly show hidden files Once you activate Help Uninstaller, you will find much more files appears on your PC sharply. That is, the hidden files are showed on your PC forcibly.
Forces uninstall hidden files You can Force Uninstall any shown files at anytime as you like easily.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
To download and install Help Uninstaller, please follow the instructions below.
The file will automatically popup over your PC screen.
When the File Download dialog box appears click the 'Save' button.
When the Save As dialog box appears choose a folder location and save the file to a location on your computer, for example, to your Desktop.
Wait for the file to download; then close all applications including the browser.
Double-click on the saved file icon to start the installation process.
Help Uninstaller Desktop Icon
Follow the descriptions within the installer to complete the installation. For more detailed instructions on this process please click here.
Notice: In case that you could not successfully install Help Uninstaller, please refer the FAQ for the solutions.
How to force uninstall Free JPG to PDF Converter?
1. Equip your machine with Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select "Force Uninstall" and locate the folder path in this folder C:\Program Files\ Free JPG to PDF Converter
4. Select its folder path and click Next. Help Uninstaller will scan the whole system to find out and delete all related registry entries.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish uninstalling the program completely.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software