CyberLink PowerDirector 12 - video editor with over 100 video editing tools and more than 400 built-in effects, video creators are fully empowered to freely express their imagination, and create amazing videos. PowerDirector 12 takes video creations to a whole new level. The new MultiCam designer supports up to 4 cameras, allowing users to arrange footage that are simultaneously captured with multiple devices. Also featuring, the new Theme Designer that enables users to generate impeccable 3D animated slideshow videos with their videos and photos. PowerDirector 12 boasts even faster processing and rendering speed compared to its predecessor. The new TrueVelocity 4 Engine is 40% faster in H.264 encoding, and is also optimized for Intel 4th Generation CoreTM Technology (Haswell) that allows users to enjoy 3 times faster rendering with AVX2 technology.
What's new in this version:
Over 20 New and Enhanced Features for the Fastest Video Editing Software The award-winning PowerDirector just got faster and better! Enjoy the fastest 64-bit video editing - up to 40% faster in H.264 encoding. Take your video creation to a whole new level with MultiCam Designer and Theme Designer. MultiCam Designer Theme Designer Motion Blur Effect Chroma Key Subtitle Room New Effects Content-Aware ... See all new features »?
First step, remove CyberLink PowerDirector from the list of installed programs.
1. Exit the program by right clicking its icon on the Taskbar.
2. Click Start menu and then Control Panel.
3. Double click Add/ Remove Programs and navigate CyberLink PowerDirector.
4. Click Remove to uninstall it.
Second step, delete the entries created by CyberLink PowerDirector in the registry.
For computer novices who are experienceless, you'd better do the performance under Safe Mode. Restart your computer in Safe Mode by repeatedly pressing the F8 key during startup
until the advanced options are displayed. Select Safe Mode and press ENTER.
1. Click Start and choose Run in the menu.
2. Type regedit and hit Enter.
3. On the left side is the registry settings tree, use it to go to
4. Look through each of them until you find one that has the key DisplayName (on the right) with name CyberLink PowerDirector in it.
Notice the key UninstallString ĘC this key points to the uninstall program, and the log file usually resides in the same folder as that program.
5. Delete the key in which you've found the DisplayName key with the value equal to CyberLink PowerDirector.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Troubled with removing the unwanted and/or corrupted programs?
You can't uninstall a program using Windows Add/Remove Programs.
You're getting strange error messages when uninstalling a program.
You couldn't find the pesky program within Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Files have been corrupted or gone missing and the uninstall will not continue.
Some files and directories are left behind after uninstalling the main program.
You think that you've uninstalled a program but it still shows up when rebooting PC.
Features and Benefits of Help Uninstaller
1. Clean out registry completely, to makes sure that you can get rid of the problems of associated leftover folders/files, empty/corrupt registry entries.
2. It is much faster to uninstall programs than the Windows Add/Remove Programs-Fast Uninstall speed- 3 times faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Program.
3. It will back up your Windows registry and allow you to restore the system easily, in case data loss.
4. Display detailed program information, and present detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
5. Protect your registry from errors and improve your PC performance.
6. Easy to use-User-friendly and intuitive interface, even computer novice can handle the program easily.
7. Completely uninstall Windows programs without any traces.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
To download and install Help Uninstaller, please follow the instructions below.
The file will automatically popup over your PC screen.
When the File Download dialog box appears click the 'Save' button.
When the Save As dialog box appears choose a folder location and save the file to a location on your computer, for example, to your Desktop.
Wait for the file to download; then close all applications including the browser.
Double-click on the saved file icon to start the installation process.
Help Uninstaller Desktop Icon
Follow the descriptions within the installer to complete the installation. For more detailed instructions on this process please click here.
Notice: In case that you could not successfully install Help Uninstaller, please refer the FAQ for the solutions.
How to force uninstall CyberLink PowerDirector?
1. Equip your machine with Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select "Force Uninstall" and locate the folder path in this folder C:\Program Files\ CyberLink PowerDirector
4. Select its folder path and click Next. Help Uninstaller will scan the whole system to find out and delete all related registry entries.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish uninstalling the program completely.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software