From Color7 Technology:
Color7 iPod Video Converter is a powerful iPod video converting solution which provides an easy and completed way to convert almost all popular video files to iPod video such as AVI to iPod, MPEG to iPod. This is the only iPod video converter supporting so comprehensive video file formats to iPod MP4 by building in lots of codecs. All conversion processes are in high-speed and high-quality remained. It supports the conversion of popular video and audio formats including AVI, MPEG, DV, WMV, MOV, MP4, RM, RMVB, 3GP, H.264, VOB ...,with fast speed;with the concise interface and design, users can easily handle the software without any help. A file can be converted within a few seconds; it will check your CPU type automatically, provide high performance and fastest conversion speed than other software, and much more!!
What's new in this version:
Optimize converting speed and quality.?
1. Click Control Panels on the Start Menu.
2. Double-Click Add/Remove Programs on the list.
3. Highlight Color7 iPod Video Converter on the list of currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
4. Restart your computer if necessary.
To attempt to remove Color7 iPod Video Converter, follow the steps below:
Step One: Click the "Search" box and type "Programs and Features" in the provided field.
Step Two: Click the magnifying glass icon or "Go" button to search.
Step Three: Double-click "Programs and Features" in the list of results.
Step Four: Locate and click the Color7 iPod Video Converter option in the window, and click the "Uninstall" button that appears.
Step Five: Follow the instructions to uninstall Color7 iPod Video Converter.
If you want to permanently delete the whole Color7 iPod Video Converter from your system, here are extra optional steps:
1. Open My Computer, double-click on Drive C.
2. Double-click on Program Files.
3. Look for any Color7 iPod Video Converter folders that remain. Right-click on them and choose Delete. Also look in the Program Files\ for the Color7 iPod Video Converter folder and delete it.
4. Close My Computer and other fold.
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
Troubled with removing the unwanted and/or corrupted programs?
You can't uninstall a program using Windows Add/Remove Programs.
You're getting strange error messages when uninstalling a program.
You couldn't find the pesky program within Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Files have been corrupted or gone missing and the uninstall will not continue.
Some files and directories are left behind after uninstalling the main program.
You think that you've uninstalled a program but it still shows up when rebooting PC.
Features and Benefits of Help Uninstaller
1. Clean out registry completely, to makes sure that you can get rid of the problems of associated leftover folders/files, empty/corrupt registry entries.
2. It is much faster to uninstall programs than the Windows Add/Remove Programs-Fast Uninstall speed- 3 times faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Program.
3. It will back up your Windows registry and allow you to restore the system easily, in case data loss.
4. Display detailed program information, and present detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
5. Protect your registry from errors and improve your PC performance.
6. Easy to use-User-friendly and intuitive interface, even computer novice can handle the program easily.
7. Completely uninstall Windows programs without any traces.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
To download and install Help Uninstaller, please follow the instructions below.
The file will automatically popup over your PC screen.
When the File Download dialog box appears click the 'Save' button.
When the Save As dialog box appears choose a folder location and save the file to a location on your computer, for example, to your Desktop.
Wait for the file to download; then close all applications including the browser.
Double-click on the saved file icon to start the installation process.
Help Uninstaller Desktop Icon
Follow the descriptions within the installer to complete the installation. For more detailed instructions on this process please click here.
Notice: In case that you could not successfully install Help Uninstaller, please refer the FAQ for the solutions.
How to force uninstall Color7 iPod Video Converter?
1. Equip your machine with Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select "Force Uninstall" and locate the folder path in this folder C:\Program Files\ Color7 iPod Video Converter
4. Select its folder path and click Next. Help Uninstaller will scan the whole system to find out and delete all related registry entries.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish uninstalling the program completely.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software