From ValuSoft Cosmi:
North America's open roads await! You ain't working for the Man any more! You're the owner of your own trucking business and you call the shots. Build your empire one rig at a time to dominate the roadways and outbid the competition. Can you handle the pressure? Bid - May the best man win. Do you take what the company is bidding for a job or do you move on and loves valuable time? Remember Profit is King! Haul - Start behind the wheel transporting 45+ types of cargo including livestock, chemicals, and mobile homes, cross country to bring in the big bucks. Handle - These beasts don't drive themselves! Back up to loading docks, manage your fuel, and maintain your trucks in peak condition. Dominate - Move it better and faster than your competition. Build your reputation coast to coast as you long haul across 48 states, Canada and now Mexico! Grow - Build your business and add rigs to your fleet. Own up to 37 mammoth machines and trailers.?
1. Click Control Panels on the Start Menu.
2. Double-Click Add/Remove Programs on the list.
3. Highlight 18 Wheels of Steel American Long Haul on the list of currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
4. Restart your computer if necessary.
To attempt to remove 18 Wheels of Steel American Long Haul, follow the steps below:
Step One: Click the "Search" box and type "Programs and Features" in the provided field.
Step Two: Click the magnifying glass icon or "Go" button to search.
Step Three: Double-click "Programs and Features" in the list of results.
Step Four: Locate and click the 18 Wheels of Steel American Long Haul option in the window, and click the "Uninstall" button that appears.
Step Five: Follow the instructions to uninstall 18 Wheels of Steel American Long Haul.
If you want to permanently delete the whole 18 Wheels of Steel American Long Haul from your system, here are extra optional steps:
1. Open My Computer, double-click on Drive C.
2. Double-click on Program Files.
3. Look for any 18 Wheels of Steel American Long Haul folders that remain. Right-click on them and choose Delete. Also look in the Program Files\ for the 18 Wheels of Steel American Long Haul folder and delete it.
4. Close My Computer and other fold.
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
Troubled with removing the unwanted and/or corrupted programs?
You can't uninstall a program using Windows Add/Remove Programs.
You're getting strange error messages when uninstalling a program.
You couldn't find the pesky program within Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Files have been corrupted or gone missing and the uninstall will not continue.
Some files and directories are left behind after uninstalling the main program.
You think that you've uninstalled a program but it still shows up when rebooting PC.
Features and Benefits of Help Uninstaller
1. Clean out registry completely, to makes sure that you can get rid of the problems of associated leftover folders/files, empty/corrupt registry entries.
2. It is much faster to uninstall programs than the Windows Add/Remove Programs-Fast Uninstall speed- 3 times faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Program.
3. It will back up your Windows registry and allow you to restore the system easily, in case data loss.
4. Display detailed program information, and present detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
5. Protect your registry from errors and improve your PC performance.
6. Easy to use-User-friendly and intuitive interface, even computer novice can handle the program easily.
7. Completely uninstall Windows programs without any traces.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
To download and install Help Uninstaller, please follow the instructions below.
The file will automatically popup over your PC screen.
When the File Download dialog box appears click the 'Save' button.
When the Save As dialog box appears choose a folder location and save the file to a location on your computer, for example, to your Desktop.
Wait for the file to download; then close all applications including the browser.
Double-click on the saved file icon to start the installation process.
Help Uninstaller Desktop Icon
Follow the descriptions within the installer to complete the installation. For more detailed instructions on this process please click here.
Notice: In case that you could not successfully install Help Uninstaller, please refer the FAQ for the solutions.
How to force uninstall 18 Wheels of Steel American Long Haul?
1. Equip your machine with Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select "Force Uninstall" and locate the folder path in this folder C:\Program Files\ 18 Wheels of Steel American Long Haul
4. Select its folder path and click Next. Help Uninstaller will scan the whole system to find out and delete all related registry entries.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish uninstalling the program completely.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software