From Siemens AG Medical Solutions:
syngo fastView is a standalone viewer for DICOM images provided on DICOM exchange media. It can be used on any Windows PC. Its operating concept is based on the easy-to-use syngo philosophy; Learn one - know all. syngo fastView can be used to view [IN] Dicom images on / from CD-ROM or DVD or your local database. Most of the newly released syngo-speaking Modalities[IN] (Magnetressonance, Computertomographie, X-Ray workplaces,..) and Workstations are equipped with the option to burn syngo fastView together with clinical images to CD-ROM or DVD. These images can be viewed directly from CD-ROM or DVD without installing the software (installation is optional). syngo fastView is not a medical device and therefore not permitted for diagnostic use. Consequently syngo fastView cannot be run on Siemens Medical Workstations.
Version VX57H31 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version:
Version VX57H31 includes unspecified updates.?
If the software contains no uninstall utility, use the Add/Remove tool of the Windows operating system. syngo fastView can be removed manually by following the following steps:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower left-hand corner of your computer screen, and then click "Control Panel."
2. Choose "Add/Remove Programs" and the programs that are installed on your PC will be listed.
3. Choose "syngo fastView" and then "Change/Remove." You will be instructed to verify if you wish to continue with the uninstall.
4. Choose "OK" and continue to follow the instructions by choosing "Next" until the uninstall completes.
Well, after deleting the file above, you can remove the following to save space:
1. In the Finder, go to your Home directory.
2. Open the "Library" folder and then the "Application Support" folder.
3. Open the "syngo fastView" folder.
4. Delete the all syngo fastView entries.
Another method to remove syngo fastView is through automatic uninstaller tool, and this is the most recommended way to remove any program from your system. Some people think of the manual process as being unreliable, and it's easy to miss left-over files.
Software uninstaller is the only safe way to delete data from your system registry. Using an uninstaller that is specially designed for the task might be your only way to completely remove corrupted syngo fastView. There is a best uninstall tool called Help Uninstaller that can forcibly remove syngo fastView and any data from your computer that windows can't delete.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller is a professional uninstall program which designed to help people remove stubborn software or any unnecessary windows programs. Compare with the Windows Add/Remove Programs or the program built-in uninstaller, it will help you to uninstall programs completely and will not leave any leftover components, related folders or registry entries. With its advanced and fast algorithms, Help Uninstaller will display all programs in the program list and analyze the data of application which you want to remove, before the next step of uninstalling. Therefore, it is a very safe to remove any programs with Help Uninstaller. Moreover, Help Uninstaller is super easy to use, no matter you have any computer knowledge or not. With the help of Help Uninstaller, it will return you a health and clean computer.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the syngo fastView to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software