This package supports the following driver models:Adaptec SCSI RAID 2200S Controller Adaptec SCSI RAID 2120S Controller Adaptec SCSI RAID 2020ZCR Controller Adaptec SATA RAID 2020SA Controller Adaptec SCSI RAID 2025ZCR Controller Adaptec SATA RAID 2025SA Controller Adaptec SATA RAID 2410SA Controller Adaptec SATA RAID 2810SA Controller Adaptec SATA RAID 21610SA Controller Adaptec SATA RAID 2610SA Controller Adaptec SCSI RAID 2230S Controller Adaptec SCSI RAID 2130S Controller ICP SCSI RAID ICP9024RO Controller ICP SCSI RAID ICP9014RO Controller Adaptec RAID Management Device IBM ServeRAID 8i Controller IBM ServeRAID 8k/8k-l Controller Adaptec SATA RAID AAR-2420SA Controller Adaptec SATA RAID AAR-2620SA Controller Adaptec SATA RAID AAR-2820SA Controller ICP SATA RAID ICP9047MA Controller ICP SATA RAID ICP9067MA Controller ICP SATA RAID ICP9087MA Controller Adaptec RAID 4000 Adaptec SAS RAID 4800SAS Controller Adaptec SAS RAID 4805SAS Controller ICP SAS RAID ICP9085LI Controller ICP SAS RAID ICP5085BR Controller IBM ServeRAID 8s Controller Adaptec RAID 5445 Adaptec RAID 5805 Adaptec RAID 5085 ICP5445SL ICP5085SL ICP5805SL Adaptec RAID 3405 Adaptec RAID 3805 Adaptec RAID 31205 Adaptec RAID 31605 ICP5045BL ICP5085BL ICP5125BR ICP5165BR Adaptec RAID 51205 Adaptec RAID 51605 ICP5125SL ICP5165SL Adaptec RAID 3085 ICP5805BL AOC-USAS-S4i RAID Controller AOC-USAS-S8i RAID Controller AOC-USAS-S4iR RAID Controller AOC-USAS-S8iR RAID Controller Sun STK RAID REM Sun STK RAID EM Sun STK RAID INT Sun STK RAID EXT BEDROC 44 BEDROC 80 BEDROC 08 Adaptec RAID 51245 Adaptec RAID 51645 Adaptec RAID 52445 Adaptec RAID 5405 AOC-USAS-S8i-LP RAID Controller AOC-USAS-S8iR-LP RAID Controller Adaptec S50 SAS Backplane Device Newisys S50 SAS Backplane Device Adaptec ASE-335 SAS Backplane Device Adaptec Virtual SGPIO 0 Device Adaptec Virtual SGPIO 1 Device Adaptec Virtual SGPIO 2 Device Adaptec Virtual SGPIO 3 Device?
1. In the Start menu, go to Control Panel.
2. When the window opens, scroll down and search for Programs and Features (or Add or Remove Programs).
3. Open it. Now, search for icp_windows-x86_xp_2000_b15728_cert.exe. When you found it, right click and select Uninstall (or Uninstall/Change).
4. Follow the steps to accomplish the process.
5. Click the "Start" menu, select "My Computer" or "Computer," double-click the "C:" drive, double-click the "Program Files" folder and delete the "Advanced Cookie Manager"
6. Restart your computer.
But the process does not always uninstall programs completely. If you need to permanently delete icp_windows-x86_xp_2000_b15728_cert.exe, remove it from the registry entirely by following this guide.
1. From the Start Menu, select "Run."
2. In the "Run" dialog box, type the word "regedit" and click "OK." This will open the Registry Editor program.
3. Click "Edit" and select "Find."
click "Find Next."
5. Right-click the key found in the results, and click "Delete." Only delete registry keys that you know are associated with the program to be removed. Press "F3" on your
keyboard to repeat the search, and remove the resulting keys as needed. You will have to restart your computer when finished.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Another method to remove icp_windows-x86_xp_2000_b15728_cert.exe is through automatic uninstaller tool, and this is the most recommended way to remove any program from your system. Some people think of the manual process as being unreliable, and it's easy to miss left-over files.
Software uninstaller is the only safe way to delete data from your system registry. Using an uninstaller that is specially designed for the task might be your only way to completely remove corrupted icp_windows-x86_xp_2000_b15728_cert.exe. There is a best uninstall tool called Help Uninstaller that can forcibly remove icp_windows-x86_xp_2000_b15728_cert.exe and any data from your computer that windows can't delete.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller is a professional uninstall program which designed to help people remove stubborn software or any unnecessary windows programs. Compare with the Windows Add/Remove Programs or the program built-in uninstaller, it will help you to uninstall programs completely and will not leave any leftover components, related folders or registry entries. With its advanced and fast algorithms, Help Uninstaller will display all programs in the program list and analyze the data of application which you want to remove, before the next step of uninstalling. Therefore, it is a very safe to remove any programs with Help Uninstaller. Moreover, Help Uninstaller is super easy to use, no matter you have any computer knowledge or not. With the help of Help Uninstaller, it will return you a health and clean computer.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the icp_windows-x86_xp_2000_b15728_cert.exe to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software