YouTube Downloader Pro is a Windows app to download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and hundreds of other video sites, including 1080p, 720p HD and HQ videos. YouTube Downloader Pro accelerates downloads by up to 5 times! YouTube Downloader Pro also allows you to convert downloaded videos to MP4, WMV, AVI, MPG, 3GP, MP3 and more various formats, so you can play them on your desktop, iPad, iPhone, iPod, PSP, cell phone or any other mobile device. YouTube Downloader Pro supports simultaneous downloads, it allows you to download more than one video at the same time. YouTube Downloader Pro also allows you to pause, resume your downloads if you need more connection to perform other important tasks. YouTube Downloader Pro is powerful but easy to use. It integrates with Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox, adds download command to the context menu of your browser, so you can download any video with just one click!
What's new in this version:
Version 5.9.11 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.?
If the software contains no uninstall utility, use the Add/Remove tool of the Windows operating system. YouTube Downloader Pro can be removed manually by following the following steps:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower left-hand corner of your computer screen, and then click "Control Panel."
2. Choose "Add/Remove Programs" and the programs that are installed on your PC will be listed.
3. Choose "YouTube Downloader Pro" and then "Change/Remove." You will be instructed to verify if you wish to continue with the uninstall.
4. Choose "OK" and continue to follow the instructions by choosing "Next" until the uninstall completes.
Well, after deleting the file above, you can remove the following to save space:
1. In the Finder, go to your Home directory.
2. Open the "Library" folder and then the "Application Support" folder.
3. Open the "YouTube Downloader Pro" folder.
4. Delete the all YouTube Downloader Pro entries.
Troubled with removing the unwanted and/or corrupted programs?
You can't uninstall a program using Windows Add/Remove Programs.
You're getting strange error messages when uninstalling a program.
You couldn't find the pesky program within Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Files have been corrupted or gone missing and the uninstall will not continue.
Some files and directories are left behind after uninstalling the main program.
You think that you've uninstalled a program but it still shows up when rebooting PC.
Features and Benefits of Help Uninstaller
1. Clean out registry completely, to makes sure that you can get rid of the problems of associated leftover folders/files, empty/corrupt registry entries.
2. It is much faster to uninstall programs than the Windows Add/Remove Programs-Fast Uninstall speed- 3 times faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Program.
3. It will back up your Windows registry and allow you to restore the system easily, in case data loss.
4. Display detailed program information, and present detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
5. Protect your registry from errors and improve your PC performance.
6. Easy to use-User-friendly and intuitive interface, even computer novice can handle the program easily.
7. Completely uninstall Windows programs without any traces.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the YouTube Downloader Pro to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software