Wireshark is a network protocol analyzer, and is the standard in many industries. It is the continuation of a project that started in 1998. Hundreds of developers around the world have contributed to it, and it is still under active development. Read or write many different capture file formats: tcpdump (libpcap), Catapult DCT2000, Cisco Secure IDS iplog, Microsoft Network Monitor, NAI Sniffer (compressed and uncompressed), Sniffer Pro, and NetXray, Network Instruments Observer, Novell LANalyzer, RADCOM WAN or LAN Analyzer, Shomiti or Finisar Surveyor, Tektronix K12xx, Visual Networks Visual UpTime, and WildPackets EtherPeek,TokenPeek, or AiroPeek.
What's new in this version:
New and updated features:Transport name resolution is now disabled by default. Support has been added for all versions of the DCBx protocol. Cleanup of LLDP code, all dissected fields are now navigable. ?
1. In the Start menu, go to Control Panel.
2. When the window opens, scroll down and search for Programs and Features (or Add or Remove Programs).
3. Open it. Now, search for Wireshark. When you found it, right click and select Uninstall (or Uninstall/Change).
4. Follow the steps to accomplish the process.
5. Click the "Start" menu, select "My Computer" or "Computer," double-click the "C:" drive, double-click the "Program Files" folder and delete the "Advanced Cookie Manager"
6. Restart your computer.
But the process does not always uninstall programs completely. If you need to permanently delete Wireshark, remove it from the registry entirely by following this guide.
1. From the Start Menu, select "Run."
2. In the "Run" dialog box, type the word "regedit" and click "OK." This will open the Registry Editor program.
3. Click "Edit" and select "Find."
click "Find Next."
5. Right-click the key found in the results, and click "Delete." Only delete registry keys that you know are associated with the program to be removed. Press "F3" on your
keyboard to repeat the search, and remove the resulting keys as needed. You will have to restart your computer when finished.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Automatically Uninstall Wireshark within Minutes
As you can see, it is not so simple to remove program manually, and sometimes can be complicated. You should consider investing in registry cleaner software to clean program settings. The best complete method to remove Wireshark from your PC involves using an uninstaller program that can remove all parts of the program properly automatically and with relative ease to the user. You can download specialist software to uninstall programs that you are having issues with. There is one option that can be downloaded and tested for free called the Help Uninstaller.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller is a professional uninstall program which designed to help people remove stubborn software or any unnecessary windows programs. Compare with the Windows Add/Remove Programs or the program built-in uninstaller, it will help you to uninstall programs completely and will not leave any leftover components, related folders or registry entries. With its advanced and fast algorithms, Help Uninstaller will display all programs in the program list and analyze the data of application which you want to remove, before the next step of uninstalling. Therefore, it is a very safe to remove any programs with Help Uninstaller. Moreover, Help Uninstaller is super easy to use, no matter you have any computer knowledge or not. With the help of Help Uninstaller, it will return you a health and clean computer.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the Wireshark to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software