WIFI Signal Strength is a small program that displays the SSID and signal strength of your connected wireless network. It updates the information every 5 seconds and stay on top of other windows. You can drag it to any position you wish on your screen. Version 1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version:
This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.?
You can get start with the following tips:
Quit all the running programs on your desktop
Boot your system into safe mode by keep pressing F8 from the startup
Launch the Start Menu on your computer and open the Control Panel
Open the Add/Remove Programs or the Programs and Features utility
Find out and select WIFI Signal Strength from a list of programs and other utilities that are installed on your computer
Follow the onscreen steps to finish each removal
It is necessary to check out and find out if there are stuffs still listed on your computer. Instruction:
Click the Windows "Start" button and click "Run".
Type "regedit" and press "Enter" to launch the registry.
Click the "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" folder on the left panel and expand "Software." Navigate to the " Software\WIFI Signal Strength" folder and right-click it. Click "Delete," and click "Yes" to
confirm. Click the "File" menu and click "Exit" to close the registry.
Click the Windows "Start" button and click "My Computer." Double-click the "C:" drive. Double-click the "Program Files" folder. Locate the WIFI Signal Strength folder and right-click it. Click
"Delete." Click "Yes" to confirm.
Empty the recycle bin and restart your computer to complete the removal process.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Troubled with removing the unwanted and/or corrupted programs?
You can't uninstall a program using Windows Add/Remove Programs.
You're getting strange error messages when uninstalling a program.
You couldn't find the pesky program within Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Files have been corrupted or gone missing and the uninstall will not continue.
Some files and directories are left behind after uninstalling the main program.
You think that you've uninstalled a program but it still shows up when rebooting PC.
Features and Benefits of Help Uninstaller
1. Clean out registry completely, to makes sure that you can get rid of the problems of associated leftover folders/files, empty/corrupt registry entries.
2. It is much faster to uninstall programs than the Windows Add/Remove Programs-Fast Uninstall speed- 3 times faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Program.
3. It will back up your Windows registry and allow you to restore the system easily, in case data loss.
4. Display detailed program information, and present detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
5. Protect your registry from errors and improve your PC performance.
6. Easy to use-User-friendly and intuitive interface, even computer novice can handle the program easily.
7. Completely uninstall Windows programs without any traces.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the WIFI Signal Strength to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software