From VIA Technologies:
This driver, also known as Vinyl AudioCodec, supports all VIA southbridges with integrated sound, including VT8231/VT82C686A/VT82C686B, VT8233/VT8233A/VT8233C/VT8235/VT8237/VT8287. This driver supports the VIA Six-TRAC (VT1616 Codec). The VIA Stylus driver for the Six-TRAC Codec integrates Sensaura technology realizing a new level of audio performance and functionality. This driver supports DOS sound for VIA VT82C686A/VT82C686B/VT8231 southbridges only. Version 7.0b may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version:
Version 7.0b may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.?
1. Click Control Panels on the Start Menu.
2. Double-Click Add/Remove Programs on the list.
3. Highlight VIA Vinyl AC'97 Codec Combo Driver on the list of currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
4. Restart your computer if necessary.
To attempt to remove VIA Vinyl AC'97 Codec Combo Driver, follow the steps below:
Step One: Click the "Search" box and type "Programs and Features" in the provided field.
Step Two: Click the magnifying glass icon or "Go" button to search.
Step Three: Double-click "Programs and Features" in the list of results.
Step Four: Locate and click the VIA Vinyl AC'97 Codec Combo Driver option in the window, and click the "Uninstall" button that appears.
Step Five: Follow the instructions to uninstall VIA Vinyl AC'97 Codec Combo Driver.
If you want to permanently delete the whole VIA Vinyl AC'97 Codec Combo Driver from your system, here are extra optional steps:
1. Open My Computer, double-click on Drive C.
2. Double-click on Program Files.
3. Look for any VIA Vinyl AC'97 Codec Combo Driver folders that remain. Right-click on them and choose Delete. Also look in the Program Files\ for the VIA Vinyl AC'97 Codec Combo Driver folder and delete it.
4. Close My Computer and other fold.
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
The standard uninstallation process erases the program, but leaves behind dome traces that clutter the registry, resulting in computer errors and slowdowns. Computer savvy people can be confident with a full removal of VIA Vinyl AC'97 Codec Combo Driver. But novice users, that is too hard to perform the process. If you do not like to take a great deal of time to uninstall program manually, it is recommended that you choose the follow method to force remove unwanted VIA Vinyl AC'97 Codec Combo Driver.
Force uninstall VIA Vinyl AC'97 Codec Combo Driver in minutes
Help Uninstaller can completely remove unwanted programs for you. It will clean out all the stuff normally left behind. That saves you precious hard drive space. Besides, it can also clean other areas of your computer; permanently delete specific files and folders, and clean out Web tracks from your browser.
Help Uninstaller features
3 + Times faster than the Add/Remove Program
Bring you a quicker and happier uninstallation experience
Fast refer to the installation folder of the program Once you double click the program to uninstall in the program list, Help Uninstaller soon refers to the installation folder on hard drive to get rid of.
Quickly scans the details of the program It quickly uninstall the program with the original uninstall wizard of that program, and then quickly scan the left registry and files to completely uninstall.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the VIA Vinyl AC'97 Codec Combo Driver to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software