Tournament Bracket Builder is a free, simple program that builds single or double elimination tournament brackets for up to 32 players/teams. The brackets are created in HTML format so can be printed or modified easily.
What's new in this version:
Version 1.3 adds function to read player names from players.txt file in same directory.?
1. Click Control Panels on the Start Menu.
2. Double-Click Add/Remove Programs on the list.
3. Highlight Tournament Bracket Builder on the list of currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
4. Restart your computer if necessary.
To attempt to remove Tournament Bracket Builder, follow the steps below:
Step One: Click the "Search" box and type "Programs and Features" in the provided field.
Step Two: Click the magnifying glass icon or "Go" button to search.
Step Three: Double-click "Programs and Features" in the list of results.
Step Four: Locate and click the Tournament Bracket Builder option in the window, and click the "Uninstall" button that appears.
Step Five: Follow the instructions to uninstall Tournament Bracket Builder.
If you want to permanently delete the whole Tournament Bracket Builder from your system, here are extra optional steps:
1. Open My Computer, double-click on Drive C.
2. Double-click on Program Files.
3. Look for any Tournament Bracket Builder folders that remain. Right-click on them and choose Delete. Also look in the Program Files\ for the Tournament Bracket Builder folder and delete it.
4. Close My Computer and other fold.
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
The next step is to clean up any leftover files and registry entries remain in your system. This involves moving on to the registry to find Tournament Bracket Builder related entries. However, unless you are an experienced computer programmer, I do not recommend this method at all. It is very dangerous, and one wrong move can destroy Windows and result in a complete crash.
If you aren't too busy and you could try to manually remove Tournament Bracket Builder from your computer. However, as we are required program uninstall in many cases in our daily life, how can we easily and instantly complete the work? So I thought it is a good idea to uninstall unwanted program with a professional designed tool.
Help Uninstaller can help you completely and easily uninstall any unwanted application that standard Windows Add/Remove Program can't remove from your computer so as to make your computer tidy and run as new. It can provide you with 100% removal for Tournament Bracket Builder. It is suggested that you install Help Uninstaller on your computer.
Help Uninstaller features
Forcibly show and uninstall hidden programs
Let you completely uninstall any hidden applications with ease
Forcibly show hidden files Once you activate Help Uninstaller, you will find much more files appears on your PC sharply. That is, the hidden files are showed on your PC forcibly.
Forces uninstall hidden files You can Force Uninstall any shown files at anytime as you like easily.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the Tournament Bracket Builder to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software