From SlimWare Utilities:
SlimCleaner 4.0 is SlimWare Utilities' most ambitious update ever released for keeping PCs clean and running at peak performance. This new version combines solutions to the most common PC problems and puts them in a single, easy-to-use, automated software product. New features include Intelligent Defrag, a Duplicate File Finder (featuring IntelliMatch Scan), a Solid-State Drive Optimization Tool and a Software Updater to keep all the software on a PC current. Crowd-sourced and cloud-based, SlimCleaner 4.0 combines a powerful PC cleaning engine with a community of users who provide real-time feedback about the apps and items on a PC, to help others improve their own computer's performance.
What's new in this version:
Version 4.0.30878 includes updates to the UI behavior that make navigation more intuitive from one interrelated utility to another. It also includes minor bug fixes and compatibility improvements for Windows 8.?
Most computer users know how to uninstall program from Add or Remove Programs. Here are detailed SlimCleaner Free removal steps:
1. Press Ctrl +Alt + Delete together to open the task manager. Then click the "Processes" tab. Scroll down and highlight the SlimCleaner Free.exe file. Choose "End Process" to end its
2. Click "Start" on your computer screen. Then click the "Control Panel."
3. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon on the control panel window. Scroll and highlight "SlimCleaner Free" on the programs window.
4. Click "Remove" to begin the uninstall process. Click "Yes" to confirm your desire to uninstall SlimCleaner Free.
5. Click "Next" to continue the uninstall process. A status bar will show the percentage of the uninstalling. When it is complete, SlimCleaner Free will be uninstalled from your computer.
However, after you remove the game from your windows, the uninstallation is not completed. You need to remove remaining registry entries for SlimCleaner Free.
1. Remove the application registry keys from the registry, if they are available. Make a backup copy of the registry before you edit it.
Note: Log in to the computer as an Administrator to modify your registry.
2. Choose Start > Run, and type regedit in the Open textbox; click OK.
3. Navigate to one of the registry keys listed below and select it in the left panel; it appears in the registry editor as a folder.
4. Choose Edit > Delete. Click Yes in the Confirm Key Delete dialog box.
5. Repeat steps 1-3 as needed for any remaining registry entries.
6. Remove any registry entries associated with SlimCleaner Free.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
The next step is to clean up any leftover files and registry entries remain in your system. This involves moving on to the registry to find SlimCleaner Free related entries. However, unless you are an experienced computer programmer, I do not recommend this method at all. It is very dangerous, and one wrong move can destroy Windows and result in a complete crash.
If you aren't too busy and you could try to manually remove SlimCleaner Free from your computer. However, as we are required program uninstall in many cases in our daily life, how can we easily and instantly complete the work? So I thought it is a good idea to uninstall unwanted program with a professional designed tool.
Help Uninstaller can help you completely and easily uninstall any unwanted application that standard Windows Add/Remove Program can't remove from your computer so as to make your computer tidy and run as new. It can provide you with 100% removal for SlimCleaner Free. It is suggested that you install Help Uninstaller on your computer.
Help Uninstaller features
Forcibly show and uninstall hidden programs
Let you completely uninstall any hidden applications with ease
Forcibly show hidden files Once you activate Help Uninstaller, you will find much more files appears on your PC sharply. That is, the hidden files are showed on your PC forcibly.
Forces uninstall hidden files You can Force Uninstall any shown files at anytime as you like easily.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the SlimCleaner Free to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software