Red Alert 2: Apocalypse version 3.1.000 by Master X.A.A. Overmind of Borg. This mod adds 132 completely new units, structures, technologies and SuperWeapons to the original Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge.3 main SuperWeapons added: The Parabombs, the Translocation and the Airstrike. 2 sets of Parabombs are added.
5 sets of reinforcements also added. 2 Ultimate SuperWeapons are added: The Paradox and The Force.3 Special units are also added: Chrono Yuri Prime (Yuri), Borg Tactical Cube (Soviets) and Chrono A-Bomb (Allies).The mod can be enabled and disabled using Enable.bat and Disable.bat. Requirement: Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge 1.001 + 25 MB free space. The mod can be made compatible with version 1.000 using v1000fix.bat To make it compatible with game version 1.001 again use 1000undo.bat.?
First step, remove Red Alert 2: Apocalypse from the list of installed programs.
1. Exit the program by right clicking its icon on the Taskbar.
2. Click Start menu and then Control Panel.
3. Double click Add/ Remove Programs and navigate Red Alert 2: Apocalypse.
4. Click Remove to uninstall it.
Second step, delete the entries created by Red Alert 2: Apocalypse in the registry.
For computer novices who are experienceless, you'd better do the performance under Safe Mode. Restart your computer in Safe Mode by repeatedly pressing the F8 key during startup
until the advanced options are displayed. Select Safe Mode and press ENTER.
1. Click Start and choose Run in the menu.
2. Type regedit and hit Enter.
3. On the left side is the registry settings tree, use it to go to
4. Look through each of them until you find one that has the key DisplayName (on the right) with name Red Alert 2: Apocalypse in it.
Notice the key UninstallString ĘC this key points to the uninstall program, and the log file usually resides in the same folder as that program.
5. Delete the key in which you've found the DisplayName key with the value equal to Red Alert 2: Apocalypse.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
The standard uninstallation process erases the program, but leaves behind dome traces that clutter the registry, resulting in computer errors and slowdowns. Computer savvy people can be confident with a full removal of Red Alert 2: Apocalypse. But novice users, that is too hard to perform the process. If you do not like to take a great deal of time to uninstall program manually, it is recommended that you choose the follow method to force remove unwanted Red Alert 2: Apocalypse.
Force uninstall Red Alert 2: Apocalypse in minutes
Help Uninstaller can completely remove unwanted programs for you. It will clean out all the stuff normally left behind. That saves you precious hard drive space. Besides, it can also clean other areas of your computer; permanently delete specific files and folders, and clean out Web tracks from your browser.
Help Uninstaller features
3 + Times faster than the Add/Remove Program
Bring you a quicker and happier uninstallation experience
Fast refer to the installation folder of the program Once you double click the program to uninstall in the program list, Help Uninstaller soon refers to the installation folder on hard drive to get rid of.
Quickly scans the details of the program It quickly uninstall the program with the original uninstall wizard of that program, and then quickly scan the left registry and files to completely uninstall.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the Red Alert 2: Apocalypse to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software