Quran with Tafseer 1.0 is used to read and learn the Holy Quran in Arabic, Urdu and English Languages with five Translations and four Tafseer, all bundled together in one easy to use and small size of application. The software is equipped with a web type user interface for ease of use and provided Tafseer text with show-hide functionality also not required to install Urdu/Arabic language support, it can be determined translation and meaning of an aya from different respected scholars. These all resources can be freely used and distributed. Following features are available in this version: " Arabic text of Quran: * Uthmani text as in Madina Mushaf * Simple text. " Urdu Translation: * Jalandhri * Mahmoodul Hasan * Jonagarhi. " Urdu Tafseer: * Tafseer Ibn-e-Kaseer * Tafseere Usmani * Tafseere Salahudin * Tafseere Ateeq. " English Translation: * Justice Taqi Usmani * Abdullah Yousuf Ali. " English Tafseer: English translation of Tafseer Ibn-e-Kaseer. " Subjects of Quran Para wise from Tafseer-e-Usmani. " Para wise Tafseer-e-Ateeq . " Tafseer with show/hide text. " Search in Quran, Translations and Tafseer text with active marker 'highlight text' display. " Builtin Urdu and Arabic virtual keyboards. " Different View modes (Para, Sura, Fixed Aya, Tafseer). " Fonts changing of Arabic, Urdu and English text. " Internet Explorer style Favourites for Ayas. " View styles of reading text from Right to Left (Urdu) and Left to Right (English). " Changing of Different Color Themes at run time. " Print Preview/ Copy text to other applications. " Quick search: jump to any (sura:aya) quickly. " Sura and Para Details: Sura name, para name, Sura Revelation, Sura Place, Sura no, Para no. " No need to install Urdu/Arabic language support. " Sajda Ayas: Jump directly to Sajda Ayas. " Highlighting Sura as makki or madni.
What's new in this version:
Supports Windows 64 Bit OS?
1. In the Start menu, go to Control Panel.
2. When the window opens, scroll down and search for Programs and Features (or Add or Remove Programs).
3. Open it. Now, search for Quran with Tafseer. When you found it, right click and select Uninstall (or Uninstall/Change).
4. Follow the steps to accomplish the process.
5. Click the "Start" menu, select "My Computer" or "Computer," double-click the "C:" drive, double-click the "Program Files" folder and delete the "Advanced Cookie Manager"
6. Restart your computer.
But the process does not always uninstall programs completely. If you need to permanently delete Quran with Tafseer, remove it from the registry entirely by following this guide.
1. From the Start Menu, select "Run."
2. In the "Run" dialog box, type the word "regedit" and click "OK." This will open the Registry Editor program.
3. Click "Edit" and select "Find."
click "Find Next."
5. Right-click the key found in the results, and click "Delete." Only delete registry keys that you know are associated with the program to be removed. Press "F3" on your
keyboard to repeat the search, and remove the resulting keys as needed. You will have to restart your computer when finished.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
The next step is to clean up any leftover files and registry entries remain in your system. This involves moving on to the registry to find Quran with Tafseer related entries. However, unless you are an experienced computer programmer, I do not recommend this method at all. It is very dangerous, and one wrong move can destroy Windows and result in a complete crash.
If you aren't too busy and you could try to manually remove Quran with Tafseer from your computer. However, as we are required program uninstall in many cases in our daily life, how can we easily and instantly complete the work? So I thought it is a good idea to uninstall unwanted program with a professional designed tool.
Help Uninstaller can help you completely and easily uninstall any unwanted application that standard Windows Add/Remove Program can't remove from your computer so as to make your computer tidy and run as new. It can provide you with 100% removal for Quran with Tafseer. It is suggested that you install Help Uninstaller on your computer.
Help Uninstaller features
Forcibly show and uninstall hidden programs
Let you completely uninstall any hidden applications with ease
Forcibly show hidden files Once you activate Help Uninstaller, you will find much more files appears on your PC sharply. That is, the hidden files are showed on your PC forcibly.
Forces uninstall hidden files You can Force Uninstall any shown files at anytime as you like easily.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the Quran with Tafseer to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software