From Jacek Pazera:
Pazera Free MP4 to AVI Converter is the freeware application which converts MP4, M4V and MP4V files to AVI or MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2).
MP4 files are commonly used by video sites (YouTube), portable players (iPod, PSP), mobile phones (iPhone) and other devices. Unfortunately, many players and video editing software does not support the MP4 format. In this case, it is necessary to convert MP4 file to more popular format such as AVI or MPG.
The program has a number of predefined settings (profiles) specially designed for novice users. While more advanced users can customize video and audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, fps, sampling frequency, resolution, volume and other. The application interface is a very simple and user-friendly. To convert video files, just drag & drop them into main window and click the convert button.
What's new in this version:
Changes in the program interface. Added possibility to set the display aspect ratio. New version of the FFmpeg and MediaInfo library. Better detection of data streams in video files. New conversion profiles. Added support for Latvian language.?
If the software contains no uninstall utility, use the Add/Remove tool of the Windows operating system. Pazera Free MP4 to AVI Converter can be removed manually by following the following steps:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower left-hand corner of your computer screen, and then click "Control Panel."
2. Choose "Add/Remove Programs" and the programs that are installed on your PC will be listed.
3. Choose "Pazera Free MP4 to AVI Converter" and then "Change/Remove." You will be instructed to verify if you wish to continue with the uninstall.
4. Choose "OK" and continue to follow the instructions by choosing "Next" until the uninstall completes.
Well, after deleting the file above, you can remove the following to save space:
1. In the Finder, go to your Home directory.
2. Open the "Library" folder and then the "Application Support" folder.
3. Open the "Pazera Free MP4 to AVI Converter" folder.
4. Delete the all Pazera Free MP4 to AVI Converter entries.
Automatically Uninstall Pazera Free MP4 to AVI Converter within Minutes
As you can see, it is not so simple to remove program manually, and sometimes can be complicated. You should consider investing in registry cleaner software to clean program settings. The best complete method to remove Pazera Free MP4 to AVI Converter from your PC involves using an uninstaller program that can remove all parts of the program properly automatically and with relative ease to the user. You can download specialist software to uninstall programs that you are having issues with. There is one option that can be downloaded and tested for free called the Help Uninstaller.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller is a professional uninstall program which designed to help people remove stubborn software or any unnecessary windows programs. Compare with the Windows Add/Remove Programs or the program built-in uninstaller, it will help you to uninstall programs completely and will not leave any leftover components, related folders or registry entries. With its advanced and fast algorithms, Help Uninstaller will display all programs in the program list and analyze the data of application which you want to remove, before the next step of uninstalling. Therefore, it is a very safe to remove any programs with Help Uninstaller. Moreover, Help Uninstaller is super easy to use, no matter you have any computer knowledge or not. With the help of Help Uninstaller, it will return you a health and clean computer.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the Pazera Free MP4 to AVI Converter to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software