Paint.NET is free image and photo editing software. It features an intuitive and innovative user interface with support for layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools. An active and growing online community provides friendly help, tutorials, and plug-ins.
What's new in this version:
Further improved performance when working with images that have a lot of layers. Fixed some flickering in the Layers form. Fixed the Language selector in the Settings dialog. Fixed 2-finger touchpad and touch screen scrolling. Aero peek thumbnails now include the pixel grid if it's enabled. Fixed a crash in the thumbnail renderer that sometimes happened when switching between images. Ctrl+W no longer exits the applicati... See all new features »?
Most computer users know how to uninstall program from Add or Remove Programs. Here are detailed Paint.NET removal steps:
1. Press Ctrl +Alt + Delete together to open the task manager. Then click the "Processes" tab. Scroll down and highlight the Paint.NET.exe file. Choose "End Process" to end its
2. Click "Start" on your computer screen. Then click the "Control Panel."
3. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon on the control panel window. Scroll and highlight "Paint.NET" on the programs window.
4. Click "Remove" to begin the uninstall process. Click "Yes" to confirm your desire to uninstall Paint.NET.
5. Click "Next" to continue the uninstall process. A status bar will show the percentage of the uninstalling. When it is complete, Paint.NET will be uninstalled from your computer.
However, after you remove the game from your windows, the uninstallation is not completed. You need to remove remaining registry entries for Paint.NET.
1. Remove the application registry keys from the registry, if they are available. Make a backup copy of the registry before you edit it.
Note: Log in to the computer as an Administrator to modify your registry.
2. Choose Start > Run, and type regedit in the Open textbox; click OK.
3. Navigate to one of the registry keys listed below and select it in the left panel; it appears in the registry editor as a folder.
4. Choose Edit > Delete. Click Yes in the Confirm Key Delete dialog box.
5. Repeat steps 1-3 as needed for any remaining registry entries.
6. Remove any registry entries associated with Paint.NET.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
The standard uninstallation process erases the program, but leaves behind dome traces that clutter the registry, resulting in computer errors and slowdowns. Computer savvy people can be confident with a full removal of Paint.NET. But novice users, that is too hard to perform the process. If you do not like to take a great deal of time to uninstall program manually, it is recommended that you choose the follow method to force remove unwanted Paint.NET.
Force uninstall Paint.NET in minutes
Help Uninstaller can completely remove unwanted programs for you. It will clean out all the stuff normally left behind. That saves you precious hard drive space. Besides, it can also clean other areas of your computer; permanently delete specific files and folders, and clean out Web tracks from your browser.
Help Uninstaller features
3 + Times faster than the Add/Remove Program
Bring you a quicker and happier uninstallation experience
Fast refer to the installation folder of the program Once you double click the program to uninstall in the program list, Help Uninstaller soon refers to the installation folder on hard drive to get rid of.
Quickly scans the details of the program It quickly uninstall the program with the original uninstall wizard of that program, and then quickly scan the left registry and files to completely uninstall.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the Paint.NET to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software