From Flextron Bt.:
Play this on-screen piano using your computer keyboard or mouse. PC 73 is a stylish and easy to play, free virtual piano and synthesizer. By default, the sound is generated by the inbuilt General Midi software synthesizer of the Windows operating system. In general, you can use PC 73 on-screen piano as a virtual midi controller to control any General Midi compatible software or hardware synthesizer (midi output device). You can control 128 General Midi musical instruments and 47 percussion sounds: all instruments from organ to vibraphone, from guitar to harp, from synthesizer sounds to acoustic drums. The sleek graphical interface of this on-screen piano features 73 realistic piano keys with dynamic shadows. Use PC 73 Virtual Piano Keyboard on your PC in stand-alone mode for checking musical notes, intervals, chords, tuning instruments by ear, testing simple melodies and musical ideas, or jam along with one of our backing band programs (e.g. ChordPulse Lite) when no real piano keyboard is available. By playing along with a programmable background accompaniment, the on-screen piano allows you to experiment with music styles and arrangements in a unique and inspiring way. This freeware application runs on Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 computers.?
1. Click Control Panels on the Start Menu.
2. Double-Click Add/Remove Programs on the list.
3. Highlight PC 73 Virtual Piano Keyboard on the list of currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
4. Restart your computer if necessary.
To attempt to remove PC 73 Virtual Piano Keyboard, follow the steps below:
Step One: Click the "Search" box and type "Programs and Features" in the provided field.
Step Two: Click the magnifying glass icon or "Go" button to search.
Step Three: Double-click "Programs and Features" in the list of results.
Step Four: Locate and click the PC 73 Virtual Piano Keyboard option in the window, and click the "Uninstall" button that appears.
Step Five: Follow the instructions to uninstall PC 73 Virtual Piano Keyboard.
If you want to permanently delete the whole PC 73 Virtual Piano Keyboard from your system, here are extra optional steps:
1. Open My Computer, double-click on Drive C.
2. Double-click on Program Files.
3. Look for any PC 73 Virtual Piano Keyboard folders that remain. Right-click on them and choose Delete. Also look in the Program Files\ for the PC 73 Virtual Piano Keyboard folder and delete it.
4. Close My Computer and other fold.
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
Troubled with removing the unwanted and/or corrupted programs?
You can't uninstall a program using Windows Add/Remove Programs.
You're getting strange error messages when uninstalling a program.
You couldn't find the pesky program within Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Files have been corrupted or gone missing and the uninstall will not continue.
Some files and directories are left behind after uninstalling the main program.
You think that you've uninstalled a program but it still shows up when rebooting PC.
Features and Benefits of Help Uninstaller
1. Clean out registry completely, to makes sure that you can get rid of the problems of associated leftover folders/files, empty/corrupt registry entries.
2. It is much faster to uninstall programs than the Windows Add/Remove Programs-Fast Uninstall speed- 3 times faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Program.
3. It will back up your Windows registry and allow you to restore the system easily, in case data loss.
4. Display detailed program information, and present detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
5. Protect your registry from errors and improve your PC performance.
6. Easy to use-User-friendly and intuitive interface, even computer novice can handle the program easily.
7. Completely uninstall Windows programs without any traces.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the PC 73 Virtual Piano Keyboard to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software