OpenGL is the premier environment for developing portable, interactive 2D and 3D graphics applications. Since its introduction in 1992, OpenGL has become the industry's most widely used and supported 2D and 3D graphics application programming interface (API), bringing thousands of applications to a wide variety of computer platforms. OpenGL fosters innovation and speeds application development by incorporating a broad set of rendering, texture mapping, special effects, and other powerful visualization functions. Developers can leverage the power of OpenGL across all popular desktop and workstation platforms, ensuring wide application deployment.?
Before removing OpenGL, you must be logged on as an administrator or a member of the Administrators group to perform the following procedure.
1. Restart the computer.
2. Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE two times, and then type the name of the administrator user account. (If you do not know any other administrator user account, try to type Administrator
in the User name box.)
3. In the Password box, type the administrator password, and then click OK. (If you do not know the administrator password, leave it blank, and then click OK.)
Steps to remove OpenGL:
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. In the Category View of Control Panel, click Add or Remove Programs, and then click Remove a program.
3. Click OpenGL, and then click Remove.
When an uninstallation cannot be completed, there will be registry keys/entries and files left on your computer. The leftovers will not only make your computer very unstable but
also even cause you not be able to install a new program on your computer.
How to clean up such Autoruns leftover files? You could remove them manually if you are an expert, click "Start" and then click" run", enter "regedit" and press Enter, then you
should find files and registries that relevant to Autoruns in the folders HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and HKEY_CURRENT_USER. You should be very careful of not misdeleting other files and
registries or it would worse enough to lead a system collapse.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Troubled with removing the unwanted and/or corrupted programs?
You can't uninstall a program using Windows Add/Remove Programs.
You're getting strange error messages when uninstalling a program.
You couldn't find the pesky program within Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Files have been corrupted or gone missing and the uninstall will not continue.
Some files and directories are left behind after uninstalling the main program.
You think that you've uninstalled a program but it still shows up when rebooting PC.
Features and Benefits of Help Uninstaller
1. Clean out registry completely, to makes sure that you can get rid of the problems of associated leftover folders/files, empty/corrupt registry entries.
2. It is much faster to uninstall programs than the Windows Add/Remove Programs-Fast Uninstall speed- 3 times faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Program.
3. It will back up your Windows registry and allow you to restore the system easily, in case data loss.
4. Display detailed program information, and present detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
5. Protect your registry from errors and improve your PC performance.
6. Easy to use-User-friendly and intuitive interface, even computer novice can handle the program easily.
7. Completely uninstall Windows programs without any traces.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the OpenGL to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software