From TX Network ( Hong Kong ):
My WIFI Router, a free virtual WiFi router software which can convert your Windows XP, 7 & 8 laptop/PC into a WiFi Hotspot with one click. You can easily share the internet connection with your friends and peers anytime and anywhere. Use Cases of My WIFI Router: If you are also suffering at these: 1. On the road: Airports, Hotels, and Coffee Shops know this and charge accordingly for Wi-Fi access or only supply you with an Ethernet jack 2. At home: You still don't have a wireless router or need a Wi-Fi extender for the week signal of your home router; 3. At School and work: Your colleges, schools, businesses, and private institutions have restrictive limits on the amount of devices an individual can have registered to their wireless networks.
Main Features of My WIFI Router: 1. Easy to creates a secure and customizable wifi hotspot. Just 3 steps: Install My WIFI Router -> Set your own a hotspot name and passwords -> Start, now you have converted your windows XP, 7 & 8 laptop into a virtual wifi router and created a secure wifi hotspot. 2. Share Internet Connections: You can share single internet connection (LAN, Ethernet, Data-Card, 3G/4G, Wifi) for multiple devices like laptops, smartphone ( such as iPhone, Android phones, Windows phones), tablet( such as iPad and android tablet ). 3. Display and Manage Connected Devices: You can see the details of the connected device (Name, Ip Address, Mac Address), and also manage which device have the access to the virtual hotspot. 4. Auto& Manual Internet Selection: Automatically configure your hotspot's Internet sharing settings or you can configure the internet manually. 5. Extends your Wifi range: Extend the range of your home or office Wi-Fi with just a few clicks.
What's new in this version:
Version 2014.05.20.001 is a bug fixing release.?
There are two common types of options that people can use to uninstall program. The first type is uninstalling My WIFI Router from the Add/Remove Programs part of Windows' Control Panel.
1. Head to Start Menu > Control Panel.
2. Click on "Uninstall a Program" under the "Programs" section.
3. From there, find the My WIFI Router you want to uninstall and click on it.
4. You should see an "Uninstall" button show up at the top of the pane.
5. Click on that, and it'll open up that program's uninstaller.
6. Hit next, and when it finishes, the program will be removed from your system.
If you want to expunge every last trace of Startup Control Panel from your system, here are instructions to clean My WIFI Router entries remain in your system registry:
1. Launch the Registry Editor. Press the Start button and then click Run. Type in regedit into the Open: field. Then click on the OK button.
2. Using the + icon, navigate down through the registry key branches until you reach the subkey (the folder on the left) that you're wanting to delete, or the subkey that
contains the value (on the right) you're wanting to delete.
3. With the subkey or value selected, choose Edit and then Delete from the Registry Editor menu.
4. Click on the Yes button to confirm the key or value removal.
5. Close Registry Editor.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
The standard uninstallation process erases the program, but leaves behind dome traces that clutter the registry, resulting in computer errors and slowdowns. Computer savvy people can be confident with a full removal of My WIFI Router. But novice users, that is too hard to perform the process. If you do not like to take a great deal of time to uninstall program manually, it is recommended that you choose the follow method to force remove unwanted My WIFI Router.
Force uninstall My WIFI Router in minutes
Help Uninstaller can completely remove unwanted programs for you. It will clean out all the stuff normally left behind. That saves you precious hard drive space. Besides, it can also clean other areas of your computer; permanently delete specific files and folders, and clean out Web tracks from your browser.
Help Uninstaller features
3 + Times faster than the Add/Remove Program
Bring you a quicker and happier uninstallation experience
Fast refer to the installation folder of the program Once you double click the program to uninstall in the program list, Help Uninstaller soon refers to the installation folder on hard drive to get rid of.
Quickly scans the details of the program It quickly uninstall the program with the original uninstall wizard of that program, and then quickly scan the left registry and files to completely uninstall.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the My WIFI Router to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software