Visual Studio 2008 SP1 includes support for SQL Server 2008, new ADO.NET features such as the Entity Framework, improvements to the WPF designers, WCF templates for Silverlight projects, debugger support for the .NET Framework public symbols and source release, control improvements such as the DataRepeater for Windows Forms and Office 2007 Ribbons for C++, and several general updates for debugging and IntelliSense. SP1 also enhances the stability, performance, and security of many features. The included .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 adds many new features and fixes, including the following:?
Most computer users know how to uninstall program from Add or Remove Programs. Here are detailed Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1 removal steps:
1. Press Ctrl +Alt + Delete together to open the task manager. Then click the "Processes" tab. Scroll down and highlight the Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1.exe file. Choose "End Process" to end its
2. Click "Start" on your computer screen. Then click the "Control Panel."
3. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon on the control panel window. Scroll and highlight "Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1" on the programs window.
4. Click "Remove" to begin the uninstall process. Click "Yes" to confirm your desire to uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1.
5. Click "Next" to continue the uninstall process. A status bar will show the percentage of the uninstalling. When it is complete, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1 will be uninstalled from your computer.
However, after you remove the game from your windows, the uninstallation is not completed. You need to remove remaining registry entries for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1.
1. Remove the application registry keys from the registry, if they are available. Make a backup copy of the registry before you edit it.
Note: Log in to the computer as an Administrator to modify your registry.
2. Choose Start > Run, and type regedit in the Open textbox; click OK.
3. Navigate to one of the registry keys listed below and select it in the left panel; it appears in the registry editor as a folder.
4. Choose Edit > Delete. Click Yes in the Confirm Key Delete dialog box.
5. Repeat steps 1-3 as needed for any remaining registry entries.
6. Remove any registry entries associated with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
The next step is to clean up any leftover files and registry entries remain in your system. This involves moving on to the registry to find Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1 related entries. However, unless you are an experienced computer programmer, I do not recommend this method at all. It is very dangerous, and one wrong move can destroy Windows and result in a complete crash.
If you aren't too busy and you could try to manually remove Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1 from your computer. However, as we are required program uninstall in many cases in our daily life, how can we easily and instantly complete the work? So I thought it is a good idea to uninstall unwanted program with a professional designed tool.
Help Uninstaller can help you completely and easily uninstall any unwanted application that standard Windows Add/Remove Program can't remove from your computer so as to make your computer tidy and run as new. It can provide you with 100% removal for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1. It is suggested that you install Help Uninstaller on your computer.
Help Uninstaller features
Forcibly show and uninstall hidden programs
Let you completely uninstall any hidden applications with ease
Forcibly show hidden files Once you activate Help Uninstaller, you will find much more files appears on your PC sharply. That is, the hidden files are showed on your PC forcibly.
Forces uninstall hidden files You can Force Uninstall any shown files at anytime as you like easily.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1 to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software