Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express (64-bit) is a powerful and reliable data management system that delivers a rich set of features, data protection, and performance for embedded application clients, light Web applications, and local data stores. Designed for easy deployment and rapid prototyping, SQL Server 2008 Express is available at no cost, and you are free to redistribute it with applications. It is designed to integrate seamlessly with your other server infrastructure investments.?
1. Click Control Panels on the Start Menu.
2. Double-Click Add/Remove Programs on the list.
3. Highlight Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express (64-bit) on the list of currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
4. Restart your computer if necessary.
To attempt to remove Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express (64-bit), follow the steps below:
Step One: Click the "Search" box and type "Programs and Features" in the provided field.
Step Two: Click the magnifying glass icon or "Go" button to search.
Step Three: Double-click "Programs and Features" in the list of results.
Step Four: Locate and click the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express (64-bit) option in the window, and click the "Uninstall" button that appears.
Step Five: Follow the instructions to uninstall Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express (64-bit).
If you want to permanently delete the whole Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express (64-bit) from your system, here are extra optional steps:
1. Open My Computer, double-click on Drive C.
2. Double-click on Program Files.
3. Look for any Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express (64-bit) folders that remain. Right-click on them and choose Delete. Also look in the Program Files\ for the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express (64-bit) folder and delete it.
4. Close My Computer and other fold.
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
The next step is to clean up any leftover files and registry entries remain in your system. This involves moving on to the registry to find Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express (64-bit) related entries. However, unless you are an experienced computer programmer, I do not recommend this method at all. It is very dangerous, and one wrong move can destroy Windows and result in a complete crash.
If you aren't too busy and you could try to manually remove Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express (64-bit) from your computer. However, as we are required program uninstall in many cases in our daily life, how can we easily and instantly complete the work? So I thought it is a good idea to uninstall unwanted program with a professional designed tool.
Help Uninstaller can help you completely and easily uninstall any unwanted application that standard Windows Add/Remove Program can't remove from your computer so as to make your computer tidy and run as new. It can provide you with 100% removal for Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express (64-bit). It is suggested that you install Help Uninstaller on your computer.
Help Uninstaller features
Forcibly show and uninstall hidden programs
Let you completely uninstall any hidden applications with ease
Forcibly show hidden files Once you activate Help Uninstaller, you will find much more files appears on your PC sharply. That is, the hidden files are showed on your PC forcibly.
Forces uninstall hidden files You can Force Uninstall any shown files at anytime as you like easily.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express (64-bit) to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software