Office Visio Professional 2007 is helping IT and business professionals worldwide visualize, analyze, and communicate complex information, systems, and processes. Extend Office Visio 2007 programmatically or integrate it with other applications to fit your industry-specific scenarios. Develop your own custom solutions and shapes, or use those from Visio Solution Providers. Embed and program the Visio drawing environment to include the power of Visio in any smart client application.?
Before removing Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007, you must be logged on as an administrator or a member of the Administrators group to perform the following procedure.
1. Restart the computer.
2. Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE two times, and then type the name of the administrator user account. (If you do not know any other administrator user account, try to type Administrator
in the User name box.)
3. In the Password box, type the administrator password, and then click OK. (If you do not know the administrator password, leave it blank, and then click OK.)
Steps to remove Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007:
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. In the Category View of Control Panel, click Add or Remove Programs, and then click Remove a program.
3. Click Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007, and then click Remove.
When an uninstallation cannot be completed, there will be registry keys/entries and files left on your computer. The leftovers will not only make your computer very unstable but
also even cause you not be able to install a new program on your computer.
How to clean up such Autoruns leftover files? You could remove them manually if you are an expert, click "Start" and then click" run", enter "regedit" and press Enter, then you
should find files and registries that relevant to Autoruns in the folders HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and HKEY_CURRENT_USER. You should be very careful of not misdeleting other files and
registries or it would worse enough to lead a system collapse.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
The standard uninstallation process erases the program, but leaves behind dome traces that clutter the registry, resulting in computer errors and slowdowns. Computer savvy people can be confident with a full removal of Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007. But novice users, that is too hard to perform the process. If you do not like to take a great deal of time to uninstall program manually, it is recommended that you choose the follow method to force remove unwanted Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007.
Force uninstall Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007 in minutes
Help Uninstaller can completely remove unwanted programs for you. It will clean out all the stuff normally left behind. That saves you precious hard drive space. Besides, it can also clean other areas of your computer; permanently delete specific files and folders, and clean out Web tracks from your browser.
Help Uninstaller features
3 + Times faster than the Add/Remove Program
Bring you a quicker and happier uninstallation experience
Fast refer to the installation folder of the program Once you double click the program to uninstall in the program list, Help Uninstaller soon refers to the installation folder on hard drive to get rid of.
Quickly scans the details of the program It quickly uninstall the program with the original uninstall wizard of that program, and then quickly scan the left registry and files to completely uninstall.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007 to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software