Microsoft Outlook provides a single, integrated solution for organizing and managing your digital communication tools such as e-mail and instant messaging, along with all your day-to-day information--from calendars and contacts to task lists and notes. Outlook controls the deluge of e-mail, appointments, and contacts, helping you manage your time and tasks more effectively, while making it easier to synthesize information and share it with others.?
1. Click Control Panels on the Start Menu.
2. Double-Click Add/Remove Programs on the list.
3. Highlight Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 on the list of currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
4. Restart your computer if necessary.
To attempt to remove Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, follow the steps below:
Step One: Click the "Search" box and type "Programs and Features" in the provided field.
Step Two: Click the magnifying glass icon or "Go" button to search.
Step Three: Double-click "Programs and Features" in the list of results.
Step Four: Locate and click the Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 option in the window, and click the "Uninstall" button that appears.
Step Five: Follow the instructions to uninstall Microsoft Office Outlook 2007.
If you want to permanently delete the whole Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 from your system, here are extra optional steps:
1. Open My Computer, double-click on Drive C.
2. Double-click on Program Files.
3. Look for any Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 folders that remain. Right-click on them and choose Delete. Also look in the Program Files\ for the Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 folder and delete it.
4. Close My Computer and other fold.
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
Automatically Uninstall Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 within Minutes
As you can see, it is not so simple to remove program manually, and sometimes can be complicated. You should consider investing in registry cleaner software to clean program settings. The best complete method to remove Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 from your PC involves using an uninstaller program that can remove all parts of the program properly automatically and with relative ease to the user. You can download specialist software to uninstall programs that you are having issues with. There is one option that can be downloaded and tested for free called the Help Uninstaller.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller is a professional uninstall program which designed to help people remove stubborn software or any unnecessary windows programs. Compare with the Windows Add/Remove Programs or the program built-in uninstaller, it will help you to uninstall programs completely and will not leave any leftover components, related folders or registry entries. With its advanced and fast algorithms, Help Uninstaller will display all programs in the program list and analyze the data of application which you want to remove, before the next step of uninstalling. Therefore, it is a very safe to remove any programs with Help Uninstaller. Moreover, Help Uninstaller is super easy to use, no matter you have any computer knowledge or not. With the help of Help Uninstaller, it will return you a health and clean computer.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software