LateRoute measures the latency of your Internet connection, which is one of the two components that make up the speed of your connection (the other being bandwidth). Latency is how long it takes packets to get from your computer to other computers on the Internet (the lower the better). Measuring latency is important when your Internet connection is slower than normal, if you are into gaming, if you run servers, or if you want to test a new Internet connection. Even if you have a high bandwidth connection, you may have high latency.?
Most computer users know how to uninstall program from Add or Remove Programs. Here are detailed LateRoute removal steps:
1. Press Ctrl +Alt + Delete together to open the task manager. Then click the "Processes" tab. Scroll down and highlight the LateRoute.exe file. Choose "End Process" to end its
2. Click "Start" on your computer screen. Then click the "Control Panel."
3. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon on the control panel window. Scroll and highlight "LateRoute" on the programs window.
4. Click "Remove" to begin the uninstall process. Click "Yes" to confirm your desire to uninstall LateRoute.
5. Click "Next" to continue the uninstall process. A status bar will show the percentage of the uninstalling. When it is complete, LateRoute will be uninstalled from your computer.
However, after you remove the game from your windows, the uninstallation is not completed. You need to remove remaining registry entries for LateRoute.
1. Remove the application registry keys from the registry, if they are available. Make a backup copy of the registry before you edit it.
Note: Log in to the computer as an Administrator to modify your registry.
2. Choose Start > Run, and type regedit in the Open textbox; click OK.
3. Navigate to one of the registry keys listed below and select it in the left panel; it appears in the registry editor as a folder.
4. Choose Edit > Delete. Click Yes in the Confirm Key Delete dialog box.
5. Repeat steps 1-3 as needed for any remaining registry entries.
6. Remove any registry entries associated with LateRoute.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
The next step is to clean up any leftover files and registry entries remain in your system. This involves moving on to the registry to find LateRoute related entries. However, unless you are an experienced computer programmer, I do not recommend this method at all. It is very dangerous, and one wrong move can destroy Windows and result in a complete crash.
If you aren't too busy and you could try to manually remove LateRoute from your computer. However, as we are required program uninstall in many cases in our daily life, how can we easily and instantly complete the work? So I thought it is a good idea to uninstall unwanted program with a professional designed tool.
Help Uninstaller can help you completely and easily uninstall any unwanted application that standard Windows Add/Remove Program can't remove from your computer so as to make your computer tidy and run as new. It can provide you with 100% removal for LateRoute. It is suggested that you install Help Uninstaller on your computer.
Help Uninstaller features
Forcibly show and uninstall hidden programs
Let you completely uninstall any hidden applications with ease
Forcibly show hidden files Once you activate Help Uninstaller, you will find much more files appears on your PC sharply. That is, the hidden files are showed on your PC forcibly.
Forces uninstall hidden files You can Force Uninstall any shown files at anytime as you like easily.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the LateRoute to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software