Those of us who dealt with organization of conferences or presentations probably know, how important it is to ensure the smooth and reliable operation of demonstration equipment and program tools. But not everybody can afford buying expensive projection devices and costly presentation software. So what's to be done. Our new utility KSSWare Presentation Manager is the best solution for you.
By simply using standard office notebooks or personal computers and a local network you will be able to easily transfer data to the maximum number of conference participants. Supporting any presentation software (Microsoft PowerPoint).
What's new in this version:
This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.?
Hopefully, you can uninstall program through Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Uninstall KSSWare Presentation Manager Standard on Windows 7 and Vista
1. Click Start.
2. Select Control Panel.
3. Select Programs.
4. Click Programs and Features.
5. Select the KSSWare Presentation Manager Standard you want to uninstall by clicking on it, and then click the Uninstall button.
Uninstall KSSWare Presentation Manager Standard on Windows XP
1. Click Start.
2. Select Control Panel.
3. Click the Add/Remove Programs control panel icon.
4. The Add/Remove control panel displays a list of software on your system. Select KSSWare Presentation Manager Standard that you want to uninstall by clicking on it, and then click the Remove button.
Don't forget to delete the shortcuts and leftover entries with the following steps. This removal is not great enough to thoroughly delete the KSSWare Presentation Manager Standard. This removal has only
uninstalled the main components of the KSSWare Presentation Manager Standard without removing all the additional pieces when it's updated.
Step1: Go into Windows Explorer, find the Desktop folder in your profile (not too difficult, in XP its Documents and Settings\yourusername\Desktop) and set the view to detail.
Step2: Repeat with Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop (All Users is the folder that holds the icons that are user-independent).
Step3: If you find KSSWare Presentation Manager Standard, you should be able to delete it.
Step4: Click the "Start" button and choose the "Run" option. Type "regedit" in the "Open" field and click the "OK" button.
Step5: Navigate to find the needed registry key and value. Select the value you want to edit, click the right mouse button on it and choose the "Delete" option. Warning! Make
sure you delete entries associated with KSSWare Presentation Manager Standard!
Step6: Close the Registry Editor and reboot a computer for changes to take an effect.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Troubled with removing the unwanted and/or corrupted programs?
You can't uninstall a program using Windows Add/Remove Programs.
You're getting strange error messages when uninstalling a program.
You couldn't find the pesky program within Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Files have been corrupted or gone missing and the uninstall will not continue.
Some files and directories are left behind after uninstalling the main program.
You think that you've uninstalled a program but it still shows up when rebooting PC.
Features and Benefits of Help Uninstaller
1. Clean out registry completely, to makes sure that you can get rid of the problems of associated leftover folders/files, empty/corrupt registry entries.
2. It is much faster to uninstall programs than the Windows Add/Remove Programs-Fast Uninstall speed- 3 times faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Program.
3. It will back up your Windows registry and allow you to restore the system easily, in case data loss.
4. Display detailed program information, and present detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
5. Protect your registry from errors and improve your PC performance.
6. Easy to use-User-friendly and intuitive interface, even computer novice can handle the program easily.
7. Completely uninstall Windows programs without any traces.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the KSSWare Presentation Manager Standard to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software