From Vivendi Universal Games:
In Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis, you build the hatcheries, feeding areas, and security equipment, then let the general public in to have some fun.
As in other park sims, you'll need to balance entertainment and safety (watch out for that rampaging T-Rex!) to keep your customers happy. Unlike other park sims, Operation Genesis gives you a full set of action-based missions that add more vehicle-based gameplay and shoot-'em-up fun.
The demo version of Operation Genesis includes a brief tutorial, two missions (sedating rampaging carnivores or taking snapshots of dinosaurs in action), three types of dinosaurs, open-ended simulation gameplay on "Site B," and the Dinopedia, a compendium of information about all the dinosaurs involved in the full game.?
Most computer users know how to uninstall program from Add or Remove Programs. Here are detailed Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis removal steps:
1. Press Ctrl +Alt + Delete together to open the task manager. Then click the "Processes" tab. Scroll down and highlight the Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis.exe file. Choose "End Process" to end its
2. Click "Start" on your computer screen. Then click the "Control Panel."
3. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon on the control panel window. Scroll and highlight "Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis" on the programs window.
4. Click "Remove" to begin the uninstall process. Click "Yes" to confirm your desire to uninstall Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis.
5. Click "Next" to continue the uninstall process. A status bar will show the percentage of the uninstalling. When it is complete, Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis will be uninstalled from your computer.
However, after you remove the game from your windows, the uninstallation is not completed. You need to remove remaining registry entries for Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis.
1. Remove the application registry keys from the registry, if they are available. Make a backup copy of the registry before you edit it.
Note: Log in to the computer as an Administrator to modify your registry.
2. Choose Start > Run, and type regedit in the Open textbox; click OK.
3. Navigate to one of the registry keys listed below and select it in the left panel; it appears in the registry editor as a folder.
4. Choose Edit > Delete. Click Yes in the Confirm Key Delete dialog box.
5. Repeat steps 1-3 as needed for any remaining registry entries.
6. Remove any registry entries associated with Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Another method to remove Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis is through automatic uninstaller tool, and this is the most recommended way to remove any program from your system. Some people think of the manual process as being unreliable, and it's easy to miss left-over files.
Software uninstaller is the only safe way to delete data from your system registry. Using an uninstaller that is specially designed for the task might be your only way to completely remove corrupted Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis. There is a best uninstall tool called Help Uninstaller that can forcibly remove Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis and any data from your computer that windows can't delete.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller is a professional uninstall program which designed to help people remove stubborn software or any unnecessary windows programs. Compare with the Windows Add/Remove Programs or the program built-in uninstaller, it will help you to uninstall programs completely and will not leave any leftover components, related folders or registry entries. With its advanced and fast algorithms, Help Uninstaller will display all programs in the program list and analyze the data of application which you want to remove, before the next step of uninstalling. Therefore, it is a very safe to remove any programs with Help Uninstaller. Moreover, Help Uninstaller is super easy to use, no matter you have any computer knowledge or not. With the help of Help Uninstaller, it will return you a health and clean computer.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software