Free Ico Converter can be used to convert image files to ico format. It supports all the main image formats. It's an all in one ico converter and can be used as: png to ico converter, jpg to ico converter, jpeg to ico converter, gif to ico converter, bmp to ico converter. You can design your icon image in your favorite tool and then use this Free Ico Converter to convert into ico format, very convenient. To get started you can click "select file" button to select the file and click on "convert" button to start conversion or simply click on the convert button (it will detect if you already have a file name in the text box and will prompt you to select a file if haven't). The converted file will in the same folder as the original file.
Features: 1. Drag & drop supported; 2. Always on top option to be used as an always ready converter; 3. Automatic file name collision detect and rename to avoid overwrite; 4. Option to open the folder of the converted file; Download free now and start using it.
What's new in this version:
Version 1.4 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.?
In the Control Panel click Add/Remove Programs.
Find Ico Converter from the program list.
Click the Remove button and follow the instructions in the accompanying dialog boxes.
Restart your system.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with Windows AddRemove Panel?
Windows Vista/Windows 7
In the Control Panel click Programs and Features.
Find Ico Converter from the program list.
The Program has now been removed from your system.
As an alternative, you can manually delete the folder where the files were located on your hard drive and registry.
1. Click on "My Computer" icon on the desktop or from the Start menu.
2. Click on the "local disk" drive C:\.
3. Then click on "Program Files". Within the program files folder there will be a folder called "Ico Converter" you will have to delete that folder and all of its contents.
4. Click "Start Menu">select "Run">insert "Regedit" to open the Windows Registry.
5. Click the "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" folder on the left panel and expand "Software." Navigate to the "Ico Converter" folder and right-click it. Click "Delete".
6. Reboot the Computer.
Troubled with removing the unwanted and/or corrupted programs?
You can't uninstall a program using Windows Add/Remove Programs.
You're getting strange error messages when uninstalling a program.
You couldn't find the pesky program within Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Files have been corrupted or gone missing and the uninstall will not continue.
Some files and directories are left behind after uninstalling the main program.
You think that you've uninstalled a program but it still shows up when rebooting PC.
Features and Benefits of Help Uninstaller
1. Clean out registry completely, to makes sure that you can get rid of the problems of associated leftover folders/files, empty/corrupt registry entries.
2. It is much faster to uninstall programs than the Windows Add/Remove Programs-Fast Uninstall speed- 3 times faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Program.
3. It will back up your Windows registry and allow you to restore the system easily, in case data loss.
4. Display detailed program information, and present detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
5. Protect your registry from errors and improve your PC performance.
6. Easy to use-User-friendly and intuitive interface, even computer novice can handle the program easily.
7. Completely uninstall Windows programs without any traces.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the Ico Converter to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software