Integrated with up to date uninstall technology and a brand-new UI, the free software IObit Uninstaller 3 helps users remove plug-ins and apps powerfully without any leftovers. Besides, it also helps remove the ones corrupted or cannot be uninstalled by Windows "Uninstall or Change Programs".
IObit Uninstaller 3 is easy to use without any in-depth computing skills required to perform uninstall. Having enhanced the reliability and security for powerful scan results, and improved the uninstalling process to be more user-friendly, it brings many new features.
The new added feature deleting leftovers automatically can powerfully scan on reboot and delete all leftovers thoroughly. The plug-ins remove function is designed to help users remove unwanted plug-ins or toolbars under IE, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera in batch. The "User Rating System" let the users to rate "trust" and "distrust" browser Plug-ins for other users' reference. The One-click tab can help the users to restore browsers' default settings. The file shred feature does a powerful scan and explorer to remove files completely. Meanwhile, the version 3 also provides an automatically powerful scan option after the built-in uninstall process, and a powerful uninstall function to program's right-click menu and "Uninstall or Change Programs" in Control Panel, as well as an update feature to keep the program always the latest.
What's new in this version:
Improved File Shredder by supporting shred folders Enhanced Forced Uninstall by adding powerful scan process Boosted launching speed Fixed bugs Updated multi-languages Minor UI improvement?
There are two common types of options that people can use to uninstall program. The first type is uninstalling IObit Uninstaller from the Add/Remove Programs part of Windows' Control Panel.
1. Head to Start Menu > Control Panel.
2. Click on "Uninstall a Program" under the "Programs" section.
3. From there, find the IObit Uninstaller you want to uninstall and click on it.
4. You should see an "Uninstall" button show up at the top of the pane.
5. Click on that, and it'll open up that program's uninstaller.
6. Hit next, and when it finishes, the program will be removed from your system.
If you want to expunge every last trace of Startup Control Panel from your system, here are instructions to clean IObit Uninstaller entries remain in your system registry:
1. Launch the Registry Editor. Press the Start button and then click Run. Type in regedit into the Open: field. Then click on the OK button.
2. Using the + icon, navigate down through the registry key branches until you reach the subkey (the folder on the left) that you're wanting to delete, or the subkey that
contains the value (on the right) you're wanting to delete.
3. With the subkey or value selected, choose Edit and then Delete from the Registry Editor menu.
4. Click on the Yes button to confirm the key or value removal.
5. Close Registry Editor.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
The standard uninstallation process erases the program, but leaves behind dome traces that clutter the registry, resulting in computer errors and slowdowns. Computer savvy people can be confident with a full removal of IObit Uninstaller. But novice users, that is too hard to perform the process. If you do not like to take a great deal of time to uninstall program manually, it is recommended that you choose the follow method to force remove unwanted IObit Uninstaller.
Force uninstall IObit Uninstaller in minutes
Help Uninstaller can completely remove unwanted programs for you. It will clean out all the stuff normally left behind. That saves you precious hard drive space. Besides, it can also clean other areas of your computer; permanently delete specific files and folders, and clean out Web tracks from your browser.
Help Uninstaller features
3 + Times faster than the Add/Remove Program
Bring you a quicker and happier uninstallation experience
Fast refer to the installation folder of the program Once you double click the program to uninstall in the program list, Help Uninstaller soon refers to the installation folder on hard drive to get rid of.
Quickly scans the details of the program It quickly uninstall the program with the original uninstall wizard of that program, and then quickly scan the left registry and files to completely uninstall.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the IObit Uninstaller to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software