From Media Freeware:
The free PST viewer is a handy tool that is specifically designed to help users view the PST files. It is a simple and intuitive software application that enables users to view the PST files without the need to install Microsoft Outlook. This free software application includes a few simple settings that can be easily handled by most of the users. With the assistance of this file viewer, users can easily view emails without installing MS Outlook. This free software enables users to access the PST files easily. It also enables the users to view email items, notes, calendars, drafts, contacts and so forth which are used and saved in the PST file format. The Free PST viewer is also combined with a Search option that allows the users to locate the PST files easily on the computer. This software application includes a simple interface with a regular window and layout. Users can utilize a file browser to open the PST files. The free PST viewer also offers the option to navigate through different directories and locate messages easily. It is also possible to view the name of the sender, body of the message, time and the subject of the message. All these items are displayed at the bottom of the screen. This PST viewer allows the users to open and view the PST files but users are seldom allowed to save items in this file format. Moreover, the software program hardly repairs corrupt PST files. However, the free PST Viewer supports all the possible versions of Microsoft Outlook which include Outlook XP, Outlook 2000, Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2007. This software application functions smoothly and quickly regardless of the performance of the computer. Although the tool features no advanced settings, it serves the purpose of viewing the PST files perfectly.?
Most computer users know how to uninstall program from Add or Remove Programs. Here are detailed Free PST Viewer removal steps:
1. Press Ctrl +Alt + Delete together to open the task manager. Then click the "Processes" tab. Scroll down and highlight the Free PST Viewer.exe file. Choose "End Process" to end its
2. Click "Start" on your computer screen. Then click the "Control Panel."
3. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon on the control panel window. Scroll and highlight "Free PST Viewer" on the programs window.
4. Click "Remove" to begin the uninstall process. Click "Yes" to confirm your desire to uninstall Free PST Viewer.
5. Click "Next" to continue the uninstall process. A status bar will show the percentage of the uninstalling. When it is complete, Free PST Viewer will be uninstalled from your computer.
However, after you remove the game from your windows, the uninstallation is not completed. You need to remove remaining registry entries for Free PST Viewer.
1. Remove the application registry keys from the registry, if they are available. Make a backup copy of the registry before you edit it.
Note: Log in to the computer as an Administrator to modify your registry.
2. Choose Start > Run, and type regedit in the Open textbox; click OK.
3. Navigate to one of the registry keys listed below and select it in the left panel; it appears in the registry editor as a folder.
4. Choose Edit > Delete. Click Yes in the Confirm Key Delete dialog box.
5. Repeat steps 1-3 as needed for any remaining registry entries.
6. Remove any registry entries associated with Free PST Viewer.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Automatically Uninstall Free PST Viewer within Minutes
As you can see, it is not so simple to remove program manually, and sometimes can be complicated. You should consider investing in registry cleaner software to clean program settings. The best complete method to remove Free PST Viewer from your PC involves using an uninstaller program that can remove all parts of the program properly automatically and with relative ease to the user. You can download specialist software to uninstall programs that you are having issues with. There is one option that can be downloaded and tested for free called the Help Uninstaller.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller is a professional uninstall program which designed to help people remove stubborn software or any unnecessary windows programs. Compare with the Windows Add/Remove Programs or the program built-in uninstaller, it will help you to uninstall programs completely and will not leave any leftover components, related folders or registry entries. With its advanced and fast algorithms, Help Uninstaller will display all programs in the program list and analyze the data of application which you want to remove, before the next step of uninstalling. Therefore, it is a very safe to remove any programs with Help Uninstaller. Moreover, Help Uninstaller is super easy to use, no matter you have any computer knowledge or not. With the help of Help Uninstaller, it will return you a health and clean computer.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the Free PST Viewer to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software