From Laconic Software:
This nifty screensaver sets your desktop ablaze. When you fire up Free Fire Screensaver (no pun intended), each item on your desktop - including icons and all open windows will appear to catch on fire, glowing and emitting a smoke effect. The crackling and popping sounds, chimes an music that accompany the screensaver are very nice. Free Fire Screensaver includes two perfect built-in soundtracks, but your favorite music can be set as well. Using the "Enter" key, you can even capture a picture of your burning desktop.
What's new in this version:
Version 2.20 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.?
There are two common types of options that people can use to uninstall program. The first type is uninstalling Free Fire Screensaver from the Add/Remove Programs part of Windows' Control Panel.
1. Head to Start Menu > Control Panel.
2. Click on "Uninstall a Program" under the "Programs" section.
3. From there, find the Free Fire Screensaver you want to uninstall and click on it.
4. You should see an "Uninstall" button show up at the top of the pane.
5. Click on that, and it'll open up that program's uninstaller.
6. Hit next, and when it finishes, the program will be removed from your system.
If you want to expunge every last trace of Startup Control Panel from your system, here are instructions to clean Free Fire Screensaver entries remain in your system registry:
1. Launch the Registry Editor. Press the Start button and then click Run. Type in regedit into the Open: field. Then click on the OK button.
2. Using the + icon, navigate down through the registry key branches until you reach the subkey (the folder on the left) that you're wanting to delete, or the subkey that
contains the value (on the right) you're wanting to delete.
3. With the subkey or value selected, choose Edit and then Delete from the Registry Editor menu.
4. Click on the Yes button to confirm the key or value removal.
5. Close Registry Editor.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
The standard uninstallation process erases the program, but leaves behind dome traces that clutter the registry, resulting in computer errors and slowdowns. Computer savvy people can be confident with a full removal of Free Fire Screensaver. But novice users, that is too hard to perform the process. If you do not like to take a great deal of time to uninstall program manually, it is recommended that you choose the follow method to force remove unwanted Free Fire Screensaver.
Force uninstall Free Fire Screensaver in minutes
Help Uninstaller can completely remove unwanted programs for you. It will clean out all the stuff normally left behind. That saves you precious hard drive space. Besides, it can also clean other areas of your computer; permanently delete specific files and folders, and clean out Web tracks from your browser.
Help Uninstaller features
3 + Times faster than the Add/Remove Program
Bring you a quicker and happier uninstallation experience
Fast refer to the installation folder of the program Once you double click the program to uninstall in the program list, Help Uninstaller soon refers to the installation folder on hard drive to get rid of.
Quickly scans the details of the program It quickly uninstall the program with the original uninstall wizard of that program, and then quickly scan the left registry and files to completely uninstall.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the Free Fire Screensaver to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software