From Rixler Software:
Without a valid password, you cannot exchange messages with your old and new friends, find out what's new in their lives or tell them something important. You also cannot participate in your favorite common interest groups and do other interesting things over Facebook. Facebook Password Recovery Master instantly recovers lost Facebook logins and passwords stored in an Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Opera browser. All it takes to recover all the lost passwords at once is to run the recovery master. The program automatically retrieves all the logins and passwords for the Facebook website that got lost in your computer, regardless of their length and complexity, and lists them on the screen. You can click on one or several entries and copy those to clipboard, open the Facebook login page in the corresponding web browser or export the recovered data to a formatted text file. To prevent unauthorized access to sensitive data, the software can be password-protected from unauthorized use; this way, it will prompt you for the access password every time you run it and won't allow unauthorized users to use it.
What's new in this version:
Version 2.0 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.?
First step, remove Facebook Password Recovery Master from the list of installed programs.
1. Exit the program by right clicking its icon on the Taskbar.
2. Click Start menu and then Control Panel.
3. Double click Add/ Remove Programs and navigate Facebook Password Recovery Master.
4. Click Remove to uninstall it.
Second step, delete the entries created by Facebook Password Recovery Master in the registry.
For computer novices who are experienceless, you'd better do the performance under Safe Mode. Restart your computer in Safe Mode by repeatedly pressing the F8 key during startup
until the advanced options are displayed. Select Safe Mode and press ENTER.
1. Click Start and choose Run in the menu.
2. Type regedit and hit Enter.
3. On the left side is the registry settings tree, use it to go to
4. Look through each of them until you find one that has the key DisplayName (on the right) with name Facebook Password Recovery Master in it.
Notice the key UninstallString ĘC this key points to the uninstall program, and the log file usually resides in the same folder as that program.
5. Delete the key in which you've found the DisplayName key with the value equal to Facebook Password Recovery Master.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Troubled with removing the unwanted and/or corrupted programs?
You can't uninstall a program using Windows Add/Remove Programs.
You're getting strange error messages when uninstalling a program.
You couldn't find the pesky program within Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Files have been corrupted or gone missing and the uninstall will not continue.
Some files and directories are left behind after uninstalling the main program.
You think that you've uninstalled a program but it still shows up when rebooting PC.
Features and Benefits of Help Uninstaller
1. Clean out registry completely, to makes sure that you can get rid of the problems of associated leftover folders/files, empty/corrupt registry entries.
2. It is much faster to uninstall programs than the Windows Add/Remove Programs-Fast Uninstall speed- 3 times faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Program.
3. It will back up your Windows registry and allow you to restore the system easily, in case data loss.
4. Display detailed program information, and present detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
5. Protect your registry from errors and improve your PC performance.
6. Easy to use-User-friendly and intuitive interface, even computer novice can handle the program easily.
7. Completely uninstall Windows programs without any traces.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the Facebook Password Recovery Master to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software