Dropbox works just like any other folder on your computer, but with a few differences. Any files or folders inside Dropbox will get synchronized to Dropbox's servers and any other computer linked to your account. Green checkmarks will appear on top of your files to let you know that they're synced and up to date. All data is transferred over SSL and encrypted with AES-256 before storage. Dropbox keeps track of every change made to any of its contents.
What's new in this version:
Fix for crash on Windows 2000 Minor bug fixes?
In the Control Panel click Add/Remove Programs.
Find Dropbox from the program list.
Click the Remove button and follow the instructions in the accompanying dialog boxes.
Restart your system.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with Windows AddRemove Panel?
Windows Vista/Windows 7
In the Control Panel click Programs and Features.
Find Dropbox from the program list.
The Program has now been removed from your system.
As an alternative, you can manually delete the folder where the files were located on your hard drive and registry.
1. Click on "My Computer" icon on the desktop or from the Start menu.
2. Click on the "local disk" drive C:\.
3. Then click on "Program Files". Within the program files folder there will be a folder called "Dropbox" you will have to delete that folder and all of its contents.
4. Click "Start Menu">select "Run">insert "Regedit" to open the Windows Registry.
5. Click the "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" folder on the left panel and expand "Software." Navigate to the "Dropbox" folder and right-click it. Click "Delete".
6. Reboot the Computer.
The standard uninstallation process erases the program, but leaves behind dome traces that clutter the registry, resulting in computer errors and slowdowns. Computer savvy people can be confident with a full removal of Dropbox. But novice users, that is too hard to perform the process. If you do not like to take a great deal of time to uninstall program manually, it is recommended that you choose the follow method to force remove unwanted Dropbox.
Force uninstall Dropbox in minutes
Help Uninstaller can completely remove unwanted programs for you. It will clean out all the stuff normally left behind. That saves you precious hard drive space. Besides, it can also clean other areas of your computer; permanently delete specific files and folders, and clean out Web tracks from your browser.
Help Uninstaller features
3 + Times faster than the Add/Remove Program
Bring you a quicker and happier uninstallation experience
Fast refer to the installation folder of the program Once you double click the program to uninstall in the program list, Help Uninstaller soon refers to the installation folder on hard drive to get rid of.
Quickly scans the details of the program It quickly uninstall the program with the original uninstall wizard of that program, and then quickly scan the left registry and files to completely uninstall.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the Dropbox to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software