From Arcade Republic:
The past and future have collided in a world gone mad... This is a comic-strip style beat-em-up, set on the east coast in 2513, that stars four characters: Jack Tenrec, Mess O'Bradovich, the lovely diplomat and explorer Hannah Dundee and Mustapha Cairo. They all drive around in their Cadillacs battling against the black marketeers and the odd dinosaurs.
- Jack Tenrec: A hot-blooded man who loves the nature. He is a leader of the team and loves Cadillac. His sliding attack is very powerful. - Hannah Dundee: A genius scientist and a cool head. Her fighting style is that of a man and she has an iron will. She is proficient in using items and is a high jumper. She also mastered a triangular jump. - Mustapha Cairo: A skilled engineer. He has a sense of humor and is very agile as a panther. The enemies hardly keep up with his incredible speed. - Mess O'Bradovich: A gentle giant. Once he gets angry, he cannot be stopped!! He has the greatest strength of all. His flying lariat is a sure threat to poachers. - Vice Terhune: First boss the player fights. He attempts to ambush the heroes at a building but fails. Vice then tries to skin a Rock Hopper before being subdued.
What's new in this version:
game was signed by the company's verisign certificate, minor fixes?
First step, remove Cadillacs and Dinosaurs from the list of installed programs.
1. Exit the program by right clicking its icon on the Taskbar.
2. Click Start menu and then Control Panel.
3. Double click Add/ Remove Programs and navigate Cadillacs and Dinosaurs.
4. Click Remove to uninstall it.
Second step, delete the entries created by Cadillacs and Dinosaurs in the registry.
For computer novices who are experienceless, you'd better do the performance under Safe Mode. Restart your computer in Safe Mode by repeatedly pressing the F8 key during startup
until the advanced options are displayed. Select Safe Mode and press ENTER.
1. Click Start and choose Run in the menu.
2. Type regedit and hit Enter.
3. On the left side is the registry settings tree, use it to go to
4. Look through each of them until you find one that has the key DisplayName (on the right) with name Cadillacs and Dinosaurs in it.
Notice the key UninstallString ĘC this key points to the uninstall program, and the log file usually resides in the same folder as that program.
5. Delete the key in which you've found the DisplayName key with the value equal to Cadillacs and Dinosaurs.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Automatically Uninstall Cadillacs and Dinosaurs within Minutes
As you can see, it is not so simple to remove program manually, and sometimes can be complicated. You should consider investing in registry cleaner software to clean program settings. The best complete method to remove Cadillacs and Dinosaurs from your PC involves using an uninstaller program that can remove all parts of the program properly automatically and with relative ease to the user. You can download specialist software to uninstall programs that you are having issues with. There is one option that can be downloaded and tested for free called the Help Uninstaller.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller is a professional uninstall program which designed to help people remove stubborn software or any unnecessary windows programs. Compare with the Windows Add/Remove Programs or the program built-in uninstaller, it will help you to uninstall programs completely and will not leave any leftover components, related folders or registry entries. With its advanced and fast algorithms, Help Uninstaller will display all programs in the program list and analyze the data of application which you want to remove, before the next step of uninstalling. Therefore, it is a very safe to remove any programs with Help Uninstaller. Moreover, Help Uninstaller is super easy to use, no matter you have any computer knowledge or not. With the help of Help Uninstaller, it will return you a health and clean computer.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the Cadillacs and Dinosaurs to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software