From Jetway Information:
This package supports the following driver models:C-Media AC97 Audio Device?
1) First, go to the "Start Menu" on the bottom left of your computer's screen.
2) Find and click on "Control Panel" icon/name.
3) Find the "Add or Remove Programs" icon and double-click it.
4) Here you'll see listed all of programs & applications that can be found on your computer. Find and select the C-Media AC97 Audio Device, and then click "Uninstall".
(This may take a while for the ¡®list to be populated'. A few minutes tops, depending on how many programs that you have installed on your hard drive).
5) You will then need to confirm that you want to uninstall the program by clicking on "Remove".
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with Windows AddRemove Panel?
When you uninstall different software, temporary files and files not deleted in the process of uninstallation often remain on the hard disk. They take up disk space and increase
disk access times. So completely delete these files that are no longer used:
1). Open My Computer, double-click on Drive C.
2). Double-click on Program Files.
3). Look for any C-Media AC97 Audio Device folders that remain. Right-click on them and choose Delete. Also look in the Program Files\Common Files for the Storage Device Viewer folder and delete it.
4). Close My Computer and other folders.
The next step is to clean up any leftover files and registry entries remain in your system. This involves moving on to the registry to find C-Media AC97 Audio Device related entries. However, unless you are an experienced computer programmer, I do not recommend this method at all. It is very dangerous, and one wrong move can destroy Windows and result in a complete crash.
If you aren't too busy and you could try to manually remove C-Media AC97 Audio Device from your computer. However, as we are required program uninstall in many cases in our daily life, how can we easily and instantly complete the work? So I thought it is a good idea to uninstall unwanted program with a professional designed tool.
Help Uninstaller can help you completely and easily uninstall any unwanted application that standard Windows Add/Remove Program can't remove from your computer so as to make your computer tidy and run as new. It can provide you with 100% removal for C-Media AC97 Audio Device. It is suggested that you install Help Uninstaller on your computer.
Help Uninstaller features
Forcibly show and uninstall hidden programs
Let you completely uninstall any hidden applications with ease
Forcibly show hidden files Once you activate Help Uninstaller, you will find much more files appears on your PC sharply. That is, the hidden files are showed on your PC forcibly.
Forces uninstall hidden files You can Force Uninstall any shown files at anytime as you like easily.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the C-Media AC97 Audio Device to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software