Barcode Label ActiveX is an OCX control for software developers and for software authors that can make a barcode image directly from your program. The control can be run from VB6, VB.NET, C++, ACCESS and any environment that support the ActiveX technique. The control supports code 39, code 128, code 2/5, and codabar, you can copy the code, print it to a file, or to the priner, fast, and easy.?
1. Click Control Panels on the Start Menu.
2. Double-Click Add/Remove Programs on the list.
3. Highlight Barcode Label ActiveX on the list of currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
4. Restart your computer if necessary.
To attempt to remove Barcode Label ActiveX, follow the steps below:
Step One: Click the "Search" box and type "Programs and Features" in the provided field.
Step Two: Click the magnifying glass icon or "Go" button to search.
Step Three: Double-click "Programs and Features" in the list of results.
Step Four: Locate and click the Barcode Label ActiveX option in the window, and click the "Uninstall" button that appears.
Step Five: Follow the instructions to uninstall Barcode Label ActiveX.
If you want to permanently delete the whole Barcode Label ActiveX from your system, here are extra optional steps:
1. Open My Computer, double-click on Drive C.
2. Double-click on Program Files.
3. Look for any Barcode Label ActiveX folders that remain. Right-click on them and choose Delete. Also look in the Program Files\ for the Barcode Label ActiveX folder and delete it.
4. Close My Computer and other fold.
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
Another method to remove Barcode Label ActiveX is through automatic uninstaller tool, and this is the most recommended way to remove any program from your system. Some people think of the manual process as being unreliable, and it's easy to miss left-over files.
Software uninstaller is the only safe way to delete data from your system registry. Using an uninstaller that is specially designed for the task might be your only way to completely remove corrupted Barcode Label ActiveX. There is a best uninstall tool called Help Uninstaller that can forcibly remove Barcode Label ActiveX and any data from your computer that windows can't delete.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller is a professional uninstall program which designed to help people remove stubborn software or any unnecessary windows programs. Compare with the Windows Add/Remove Programs or the program built-in uninstaller, it will help you to uninstall programs completely and will not leave any leftover components, related folders or registry entries. With its advanced and fast algorithms, Help Uninstaller will display all programs in the program list and analyze the data of application which you want to remove, before the next step of uninstalling. Therefore, it is a very safe to remove any programs with Help Uninstaller. Moreover, Help Uninstaller is super easy to use, no matter you have any computer knowledge or not. With the help of Help Uninstaller, it will return you a health and clean computer.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the Barcode Label ActiveX to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software