Any Video Converter Freeware is a totally free all-in-one video converter, audio converter, video downloader, video editor and DVD creator. Any Video Converter can help you convert various video formats including MP4, AVI, RM, RMVB, QT, MOV, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DVR-MS, VOB, MKV, ASF, DivX, OGM to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MTS, M2TS and SWF with fast converting speed and excellent video quality. It helps you convert all kinds of video formats for all kinds of portable media players including Apple products such as iPod, iPhone, iPad; Sony products such as PSP, PS3; Android products and Microsoft products. So with this powerful free video converter, you can enjoy all kinds of videos on your portable devices freely! Any Video Converter is able to extract audio from video files and save into MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, Apple Lossless Audio and more formats. And it supports converting audio files directly as well! Any Video Converter can easily download videos from 100+ video sharing sites, including YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, MetaCafe, Vimeo, Howcast, etc in a step by pasting URL links. Paste URL links of your favorite online videos to Any Video Converter, it will download them to your hard drive and convert to video formats you need. With Any Video Converter, it's an easy job to personalize videos and make them special and different. You can merge multiple video files into one singe long video, add your own audio/subtitle/watermark to your video, clip or crop video and add special effects. Any Video Converter is also a totally free video to DVD creator which helps you to convert all kinds video formats to DVD NTSC MPG video or DVD PAL MPG video and burn the mpg files to DVD and create DVD movie. Now you can watch any movie on your home DVD player. Any Video Converter is a totally free video converter with lots of other interesting and useful functions you will love. If you are still seeking a free video converter, Any Video Converter will be the best choice.
What's new in this version:
Version 5.6.6: Automatically update video download engine to prevent downloading problems.?
Most computer users know how to uninstall program from Add or Remove Programs. Here are detailed Any Video Converter Freeware removal steps:
1. Press Ctrl +Alt + Delete together to open the task manager. Then click the "Processes" tab. Scroll down and highlight the Any Video Converter Freeware.exe file. Choose "End Process" to end its
2. Click "Start" on your computer screen. Then click the "Control Panel."
3. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon on the control panel window. Scroll and highlight "Any Video Converter Freeware" on the programs window.
4. Click "Remove" to begin the uninstall process. Click "Yes" to confirm your desire to uninstall Any Video Converter Freeware.
5. Click "Next" to continue the uninstall process. A status bar will show the percentage of the uninstalling. When it is complete, Any Video Converter Freeware will be uninstalled from your computer.
However, after you remove the game from your windows, the uninstallation is not completed. You need to remove remaining registry entries for Any Video Converter Freeware.
1. Remove the application registry keys from the registry, if they are available. Make a backup copy of the registry before you edit it.
Note: Log in to the computer as an Administrator to modify your registry.
2. Choose Start > Run, and type regedit in the Open textbox; click OK.
3. Navigate to one of the registry keys listed below and select it in the left panel; it appears in the registry editor as a folder.
4. Choose Edit > Delete. Click Yes in the Confirm Key Delete dialog box.
5. Repeat steps 1-3 as needed for any remaining registry entries.
6. Remove any registry entries associated with Any Video Converter Freeware.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
The standard uninstallation process erases the program, but leaves behind dome traces that clutter the registry, resulting in computer errors and slowdowns. Computer savvy people can be confident with a full removal of Any Video Converter Freeware. But novice users, that is too hard to perform the process. If you do not like to take a great deal of time to uninstall program manually, it is recommended that you choose the follow method to force remove unwanted Any Video Converter Freeware.
Force uninstall Any Video Converter Freeware in minutes
Help Uninstaller can completely remove unwanted programs for you. It will clean out all the stuff normally left behind. That saves you precious hard drive space. Besides, it can also clean other areas of your computer; permanently delete specific files and folders, and clean out Web tracks from your browser.
Help Uninstaller features
3 + Times faster than the Add/Remove Program
Bring you a quicker and happier uninstallation experience
Fast refer to the installation folder of the program Once you double click the program to uninstall in the program list, Help Uninstaller soon refers to the installation folder on hard drive to get rid of.
Quickly scans the details of the program It quickly uninstall the program with the original uninstall wizard of that program, and then quickly scan the left registry and files to completely uninstall.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the Any Video Converter Freeware to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software