From Adobe Systems:
Adobe Flash Player 13 desktop beta drives innovation for rich, engaging digital experiences with new features for cross-platform browser-based viewing of expressive rich internet applications, content, and videos across devices. This beta release includes new features as well as enhancements and bug fixes related to security, stability, performance, and device compatibility for Flash Player 1.
Adobe Flash Player 13 Beta 64-bit is in the Other Browser Add-ons & Plug-ins category of the Browsers section.
What's new in this version:
Release features This pre-release includes new features as well as enhancements and bug fixes related to security, stability, performance, and device compatibility.?
If the software contains no uninstall utility, use the Add/Remove tool of the Windows operating system. Adobe Flash Player 13 Beta 64-bit can be removed manually by following the following steps:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower left-hand corner of your computer screen, and then click "Control Panel."
2. Choose "Add/Remove Programs" and the programs that are installed on your PC will be listed.
3. Choose "Adobe Flash Player 13 Beta 64-bit" and then "Change/Remove." You will be instructed to verify if you wish to continue with the uninstall.
4. Choose "OK" and continue to follow the instructions by choosing "Next" until the uninstall completes.
Well, after deleting the file above, you can remove the following to save space:
1. In the Finder, go to your Home directory.
2. Open the "Library" folder and then the "Application Support" folder.
3. Open the "Adobe Flash Player 13 Beta 64-bit" folder.
4. Delete the all Adobe Flash Player 13 Beta 64-bit entries.
Another method to remove Adobe Flash Player 13 Beta 64-bit is through automatic uninstaller tool, and this is the most recommended way to remove any program from your system. Some people think of the manual process as being unreliable, and it's easy to miss left-over files.
Software uninstaller is the only safe way to delete data from your system registry. Using an uninstaller that is specially designed for the task might be your only way to completely remove corrupted Adobe Flash Player 13 Beta 64-bit. There is a best uninstall tool called Help Uninstaller that can forcibly remove Adobe Flash Player 13 Beta 64-bit and any data from your computer that windows can't delete.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller is a professional uninstall program which designed to help people remove stubborn software or any unnecessary windows programs. Compare with the Windows Add/Remove Programs or the program built-in uninstaller, it will help you to uninstall programs completely and will not leave any leftover components, related folders or registry entries. With its advanced and fast algorithms, Help Uninstaller will display all programs in the program list and analyze the data of application which you want to remove, before the next step of uninstalling. Therefore, it is a very safe to remove any programs with Help Uninstaller. Moreover, Help Uninstaller is super easy to use, no matter you have any computer knowledge or not. With the help of Help Uninstaller, it will return you a health and clean computer.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the Adobe Flash Player 13 Beta 64-bit to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software